Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brad Nortman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just turned the game. A real punting weapon.
Yep, so glad we got him
I don't remember Anger ever getting inside the 5, let alone the 20
Just paid for himself
Nortman for MVP?
And another !!
Quote:I don't remember Anger ever getting inside the 5, let alone the 20
Nortman is 2/2 inside the 5... wow
Nort!
I dont recall Anger hardly ever doing that, didnt know how to put the spin on it either
Soup or bowl!!11!
But but but Anger is gonna be a HoF, the GOAT!! we got a starter in the 3rd, how many teams can say that? Anger was mediocre.

This guy is amazing. Can he play up to his number and do it a third time? I never thought I would see a Jaguar do this.

still no pass rush lol

Beast
He is amazing
Quote:This guy is amazing. Can he play up to his number and do it a third time? I never thought I would see a Jaguar do this.

Brian Barker used to do it regularly. You were probably still just a Broncos and Packers fan back then.

BTW, congratulations on your team's win today. I thought the Jags could pull it out at the end, but Rodgers is really, really good.
Weapon
Quote:Brian Barker used to do it regularly. You were probably still just a Broncos and Packers fan back then.

BTW, congratulations on your team's win today. I thought the Jags could pull it out at the end, but Rodgers is really, really good.
Huge +1.

Hopefully you haven't angered Hitler too much...
Quote:I don't remember Anger ever getting inside the 5, let alone the 20

The performance Brad Nortman had yesterday is likely what Gene Smith envisioned from Bryan Anger.  

Nortman was really impressive.

Pages: 1 2 3