Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Federal Court Orders First ‘Gender-Affirming’ Surgery for Transgender Prisoner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why should the tax payers have to pay for this? I know people now that have had, or currently waiting to have this procedure done. Some have even traveled to Canada or even Thailand to have this elective surgery done at a minimal cost of 15K. IMO, you commit a crime and you are sentenced to prison, you automatically give up your right to have anything such as this elective procedure done and paid for my the law abiding tax payers out there. You want to surgically alter your body? Fine, just don't expect the tax payers of your state to pay for it after you've commited some form of crime....... </end rant>

Federal Court Orders First ‘Gender-Affirming’ Surgery for Transgender Prisoner

For the first time, the Federal Bureau of Prisons has been ordered to secure “gender-affirming” surgery for a transgender prisoner. The prisoner has previously had their request for the operation denied by the BOP.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelinele...SbFbnTKiSw
Are lobotomies still legal?  Idk about you, but I’d rather a bottle in front of me, than a frontal labotomy
I think this could fix a few issues.

Just say it aloud.  It makes sense. Trust me.  Wink
Remember it was the progressives of the early 20th century that encouraged lobotomies. We'll look back on trans surgeries the same way (I hope).
So just like you want to buy something while in prison, you have to have money. So if they have enough money, whatever but taxpayers shouldn't be paying for it.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
(04-24-2022, 08:53 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]So just like you want to buy something while in prison, you have to have money. So if they have enough money, whatever but taxpayers shouldn't be paying for it.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

No, they are in prison, they should wait till they get out. Sorry not sorry, your butt doing crime you dont get to do things other people do. Its part of the punishment.
Freudian slip?
Prisoners still have some rights.
We should definitely give them medical care.
The problem is gender reassignment, if you have a healthy set of genitals, is elective, not medical.
The world's going crazy.
This isn't our biggest problem though.