Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Video: Fed-Up Commuters Drag Climate Protesters Off Highway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would have done more than that to these enviromental wacko's........

Video: Fed-Up Commuters Drag Climate Protesters Off Highway

Commuters showed little tolerance for climate change protesters who tried to block a bridge during the Thursday-morning commute in Vancouver.

Video shows that drivers who had stopped for the protesters blocking traffic dragged them to the side of the road so that they could be on their way.

https://www.westernjournal.com/video-fed...n=topdaily
I think I would have had them throw those idiots in the bed of my truck so I could drive them to the police station. For their safety of course.
Same bs is happening in australia

People blockading roads for climate change
I would back my vehicle up to where they’re sitting and start revving the engine to ensure they get the maximum amount of exhaust fumes.
(04-28-2022, 06:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I would back my vehicle up to where they’re sitting and start revving the engine to ensure they get the maximum amount of exhaust fumes.

Makes you wish you had gone with the diesel option.
(04-28-2022, 06:45 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2022, 06:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I would back my vehicle up to where they’re sitting and start revving the engine to ensure they get the maximum amount of exhaust fumes.

Makes you wish you had gone with the diesel option.

Time to roll some coal.