Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fun Trip to Virginia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Back from my trip to Virginia, just walked in my door about 5 minutes ago. Had a Great time at my groups event. Met some good people, had some good food, and generally had a great time.

On the way back from DC, we got caught in a small traffic jam right before the Jefferson Street exit...... This is why...... Definately not a natural state for a car to be in traveling on RT 15.......

[Image: IMG_0474.JPG]

Then this DVD was waiting for me in my mailbox when I got back.... Some 1939 Anti-Marijuana propaganda. Plan to watch it later tonight. Should be a barrel of laughs.......

[Image: IMG_0475.JPG]
I’m reading the first paragraph whilst the peripheral vision is looking at an overturned car. Making the assumption you’re a super cool dude to hang with, lol.
(04-25-2022, 03:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Back from my trip to Virginia, just walked in my door about 5 minutes ago. Had a Great time at my groups event. Met some good people, had some good food, and generally had a great time.

On the way back from DC, we got caught in a small traffic jam right before the Jefferson Street exit...... This is why...... Definately not a natural state for a car to be in traveling on RT 15.......

[Image: IMG_0474.JPG]

Then this DVD was waiting for me in my mailbox when I got back.... Some 1939 Anti-Marijuana propaganda. Plan to watch it later tonight. Should be a barrel of laughs.......

[Image: IMG_0475.JPG]

Cult classic