Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bratty Libs WEEP as Republicans (Finally) Clown-Slap Some Manners Into Them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's about time we have some Republicans with the balls to fight back..... No More R.I.N.O.'s!

Bratty Libs WEEP as Republicans (Finally) Clown-Slap Some Manners Into Them

Leftists are similar to the youngest sister of the family. Bratty, entitled, and seemingly un-punchable, they get away with nonsense that the rest of us wouldn’t consider doing in the first place.

https://pjmedia.com/culture/kevindowneyj...p9WDs2WQ2c
Yep, this has been my philosophy. Taking the high road garbage never worked. Because of those weak Republican lawmakers; the left ran roughshod over the country with practically no resistance. As I’ve been saying, those days are over. The left declared war on the U.S.A years ago. Finally, we are fighting back.

“Fight fire with fire, the ending is near, fight fire with fire, bursting with fear. We all shall die!!”

LOL
Ron DeSantis is absolutely kicking [BLEEP]. Donald Trump pulled the curtain back on who the media and big tech really are. The Kyle Rittenhouse story is definitely a slap in the face of the leftist movement (as is Elon Musk buying twitter.) I don't know the others referenced.

I'm not a fan of the writing style of the author because it makes conservatives look and sound like he does. A little cray cray. If you can get past that you will see truth in what he's saying. I know he's a comedian but it still sounds ridiculous.
(04-26-2022, 12:49 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Ron DeSantis is absolutely kicking [BLEEP]. Donald Trump pulled the curtain back on who the media and big tech really are. The Kyle Rittenhouse story is definitely a slap in the face of the leftist movement (as is Elon Musk buying twitter.) I don't know the others referenced.

I'm not a fan of the writing style of the author because it makes conservatives look and sound like he does. A little cray cray. If you can get past that you will see truth in what he's saying. I know he's a comedian but it still sounds ridiculous.

Familiar with all these people and IMHO they are all right on track. The nutball fringe of the Left has pretty much removed any wiggle room for civil discourse, so this sort of rhetoric is pretty much SOP now just to get attention focused on an issue. Got no issue with it as long as the core details of the issues ultimately get thouroghly discussed/debated.