Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Moral Decay: We Now Have a Teen Drag Queen Reality Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If these kids choose to do this, great, let them explore things in life that they want to do. However, if they are being forced in to this. IMHO, that would be wrong..........

Moral Decay: We Now Have a Teen Drag Queen Reality Show

Television personality Tyra Banks announced this week that she is the executive producer of a new reality show about minors who are drag queens. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelinele...qmTILrC_C0
It's gross and degenerate but I don't see any way to make a law against it. If teen beauty pageants for girls are OK, drag beauty pageants have to be OK too, legally speaking. You can like one and dislike the other but the law has to treat them the same. The enforcing of gender norms should not be the purview of any level of government.
Personally I think both are gross and displays of sexuality by people under 18 should be severely limited because it encourages pedophilia. But I see no way for a limited government to accomplish that without massive collateral damage.
I’m going on a limb and guess it’ll be on TLC? Where you watch about 1000 lb people, vertically challenged people and polygamy? It used to be called the learning channel. Not much to learned on that channel anymore. Just change it to The Ludicrous Channel.
(04-28-2022, 04:45 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I’m going on a limb and guess it’ll be on TLC?  Where you watch about 1000 lb people, vertically challenged people and polygamy?  It used to be called the learning channel.  Not much to learned on that channel anymore.  Just change it to The Ludicrous Channel.

Taka Look Cletus!!
Why are they even called "reality" shows?  They're on the other side of the universe from reality, at least the one I live in.
(04-28-2022, 04:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2022, 04:45 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I’m going on a limb and guess it’ll be on TLC?  Where you watch about 1000 lb people, vertically challenged people and polygamy?  It used to be called the learning channel.  Not much to learned on that channel anymore.  Just change it to The Ludicrous Channel.

Taka Look Cletus!!
So… BET?

(04-28-2022, 04:50 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Why are they even called "reality" shows?  They're on the other side of the universe from reality, at least the one I live in.

If it were a book, the rest of us would be 5 pages ahead of their dumb [BLEEP].
you stole that headline from the article about the new Secretary of Energy.

i was sure this post was going to be about that.