Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cyber Attacks on America’s food supply has begun…
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“According to Zero Hedge, the FBI is now warning that cyber-attacks against “agricultural” targets are actually happening and may be an attempt to disrupt “the supply of seeds and fertilizer.”

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/the-gr...cks-on?s=r
Notice all the food plants catching fire as well
(05-02-2022, 08:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Notice all the food plants catching fire as well
This is weird but I haven't seen enough factual info out there yet on the normal amount of fires, production loss, etc.

Right now it is ~20 plants that have had fires of some type over 2 years. Plane crashes, building fires, equipment fires, etc. Is this the next fear scam by the media and dems? Are all the plants back up and running? Or is this something that goes down the conspiracy rabbit holes and they are targeted take outs.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(05-02-2022, 10:09 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2022, 08:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Notice all the food plants catching fire as well
This is weird but I haven't seen enough factual info out there yet on the normal amount of fires, production loss, etc.

Right now it is ~20 plants that have had fires of some type over 2 years. Plane crashes, building fires, equipment fires, etc. Is this the next fear scam by the media and dems? Are all the plants back up and running? Or is this something that goes down the conspiracy rabbit holes and they are targeted take outs.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

No idea if it's true but I read somewhere they have averaged 12 plant closings a year for the last few decades due to various emergencies so 20 by April would definitely be above average if that is true ?