Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Denver is the London Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On October 30th our London game will be against Denver. Theres some good home games this year so hope the locals arent too disappointed with that game getting chosen.
As things stand in the off season I don’t expect to win than one. But by October, who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://twitter.com/ESPNPR/status/152182...ZEE6IvD9-Q

Exclusive to ESPN+

EARLY MORNING COFFEE AND BAILEYS!
No-one fancying the trip to come over? We're very welcoming over here...
(05-04-2022, 08:59 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/ESPNPR/status/152182...ZEE6IvD9-Q

Exclusive to ESPN+

EARLY MORNING COFFEE AND BAILEYS!

...so just wait for the rebroadcast on NFLN with 3-and outs and breaks omitted.

gotcha.
(05-04-2022, 09:08 AM)wassy04 Wrote: [ -> ]No-one fancying the trip to come over? We're very welcoming over here...

I just booked my AirBnB for the trip.

Can anyone possibly help me with this question - I registered through the Jags email for tickets to the game and entered my season ticket acct#. However, this is only my 2nd year as a season ticket holder. Is it likely that Ill be selected to have the option to purchase tickets through the Jaguars?
Early morning drinks for watching this game in Florida
(05-04-2022, 05:26 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2022, 09:08 AM)wassy04 Wrote: [ -> ]No-one fancying the trip to come over? We're very welcoming over here...

I just booked my AirBnB for the trip. 

Can anyone possibly help me with this question - I registered through the Jags email for tickets to the game and entered my season ticket acct#.  However, this is only my 2nd year as a season ticket holder.  Is it likely that Ill be selected to have the option to purchase tickets through the Jaguars?

Given our hideous win-loss record over the past decade, our fans can barely make a 5 to 30 mile trip to downtown Jax to watch the game.  I'd have to think you have a 99% chance of getting tix, especially if you are only requesting a set of 2 or 4 tix.
For sure - but there are also like 10 million people in London and they get a couple of NFL games a year.
(05-04-2022, 08:33 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: [ -> ]For sure - but there are also like 10 million people in London and they get a couple of NFL games a year.

It's actually closer to 15 million.

I don't see us winning this game. We might play them close for a while, but the margin of defeat will probably be even larger than last years game with Bridgewater at QB.
(05-04-2022, 08:33 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: [ -> ]For sure - but there are also like 10 million people in London and they get a couple of NFL games a year.

I'm not sure how many are allocated to Jags season ticket but I suspect they must hold a few back. Otherwise the games sell out fairly quickly but you have a window of a few hours or so to get tickets. 

I've been to all the games the last few years (when they've been on) and never had an issues getting tickets. I'd recommend getting the ticketmaster alert email set up if the actual session ticket holders pot sells out.

[Image: 87de0e30ad5b805b74738f4289a78fe0.jpg]

Such a tasteless and crude provocation but I just can’t help it.

The Jags are not going to deny the few season ticket holders that want to go to London for the game to allot those tix to the London residents.  Wembley holds 90,000 people and we have about 1,000 fans that will likely make the trip.  Our demand is still low as we probably have the worst traveling fanbase following our decade of dysfunction.   Personally speaking, if we were average to above average, I'd consider making the trip, but I have to be honest right now, Over the past 10 years, I find it very painful to spend ~ $350 on 2 tix per home game go drive 35 miles, bake in the sun, and watch the Jags get humiliated.   Most fans think like I do right now and are not willing to spend $4,000 to travel 3,000 miles to watch the Jags.  That said, I'm extremely confident you will get your tix as I just don't see there being a demand from our season ticket holders right now.  Hopefully that changes in the near future as I'm looking forward to seeing the Jags and also Fulham FC in London.

(05-05-2022, 02:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: 87de0e30ad5b805b74738f4289a78fe0.jpg]

What is its pronoun?
(05-05-2022, 02:23 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

The Jags are not going to deny the few season ticket holders that want to go to London for the game to allot those tix to the London residents.  Wembley holds 90,000 people and we have about 1,000 fans that will likely make the trip.  Our demand is still low as we probably have the worst traveling fanbase following our decade of dysfunction.   Personally speaking, if we were average to above average, I'd consider making the trip, but I have to be honest right now, Over the past 10 years, I find it very painful to spend ~ $350 on 2 tix per home game go drive 35 miles, bake in the sun, and watch the Jags get humiliated.   Most fans think like I do right now and are not willing to spend $4,000 to travel 3,000 miles to watch the Jags.  That said, I'm extremely confident you will get your tix as I just don't see there being a demand from our season ticket holders right now.  Hopefully that changes in the near future as I'm looking forward to seeing the Jags and also Fulham FC in London.

(05-05-2022, 02:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 87de0e30ad5b805b74738f4289a78fe0.jpg]

What is its pronoun?

This is exactly why we stopped our season tickets about 8 years ago. The Jaguars simply suck the joy out of team fandom. The cost to enjoyment ratio was no longer sustainable. However, we renewed this year because good things are going to happen and we want to be there to see it all come to fruition. 

Its pronoun? Whatever you want it to be, luv.