Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Good Pederson interview!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He touched on a ton of good points here. 

He is a big believer in Cam, All in on Walker, they drafted their board, and a ton of other bits here. 

https://youtu.be/YdKAv5hSvsg
Nice interview. Before the draft I was a go offensive line guy, so initially I was lukewarm on the outcome. Then I came to the conclusion that I had to trust our new HC. He definitely had a plan and knows much more than I did about football. This reminds me of a scene in the movie Hoosiers. So, we need to just let the man do his job. It certainly be interesting from here on. LOTS of position and roster battles inbound for us to discuss so it shouldn't be too hard.

So you can transfer to Terhune HS if you want but you may regret it...lol
Thanks for posting. This was a great interview. Interesting to see how much respect our coach commands in his interviews. I’m really looking forward to this season. We need to give Pederson the benefit of the doubt, even if we take some lumps this year. I think we finally have a strong nucleus in place to build from.
Great interview...Color me still salty about that foles SB since we got robbed. Can never respect that ring, ijs. Carry on

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
WE HAVE THE COACH.

NH3...
(05-04-2022, 09:36 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]Great interview...Color me still salty about that foles SB since we got robbed.  Can never respect that ring, ijs.  Carry on

We should have got to that superbowl. It would have been fun if even we lost. It's just so nearly impossible to beat the Pats in an afc championship game. You have to beat the refs too and brady
(05-05-2022, 12:10 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2022, 09:36 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]Great interview...Color me still salty about that foles SB since we got robbed.  Can never respect that ring, ijs.  Carry on

We should have got to that superbowl. It would have been fun if even we lost. It's just so nearly impossible to beat the Pats in an afc championship game. You have to beat the refs too and brady
Yea but I'll leave it at that. Hate talking bout it lol. I hear ya NH3, and I'm hoping it works out. His year off has me curious as to what he wants to try new or differently.

Good interview and Russel Wilson popping up at the end was funny.

My ex GF was an eagles fan, we started dating early 2017. If the jags woulda played the eagles in the SB it woulda been a wild day lol. But she was really happy after the game at least.

Late 4th quarter, 3rd and 18 and we give up a 1st down completion to Amendola. We most likely win that game if we stop that play. Still sickening to think about.
(05-05-2022, 03:05 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Good interview and Russel Wilson popping up at the end was funny.

(05-05-2022, 12:10 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]We should have got to that superbowl. It would have been fun if even we lost. It's just so nearly impossible to beat the Pats in an afc championship game. You have to beat the refs too and brady

My ex GF was an eagles fan, we started dating early 2017. If the jags woulda played the eagles in the SB it woulda been a wild day lol. But she was really happy after the game at least.

Happy wife, happy life as they say
(05-04-2022, 10:28 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]WE HAVE THE COACH.

NH3...
I agree with this. Pederson seems like the best fit for the Jags since JDR.
(05-05-2022, 09:04 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2022, 12:10 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]We should have got to that superbowl. It would have been fun if even we lost. It's just so nearly impossible to beat the Pats in an afc championship game. You have to beat the refs too and brady

Late 4th quarter, 3rd and 18 and we give up a 1st down completion to Amendola.  We most likely win that game if we stop that play.  Still sickening to think about.

I don't understand why we went soft on that 3rd and 18.  We should of let the dogs out and not give them the time to get into 3rd and 18.   We got too safe and scared!
(05-11-2022, 02:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Pederson on Eisen's show:

https://twitter.com/RichEisenShow/status..._FXL_tnRKw
I was ready for Leftwich but for whatever reason, I think the Pederson/Lawrence connection is fate almost.

They had to go through that 1-15 season to get Lawrence. They had to get through the worst HC in NFL history to get to Pederson.

The Pederson/Lawrence combo is going to be a gem for Jacksonville.

I don't want to get too far out in front on this.  But I really believe, even though the team has yet to take a snap, Doug Pederson is the best coach we've ever had.
He is the second Jaguars head coach that has defeated Bill Bellicheck in the Super Bowl. Here’s hoping that Pederson gets us to the promised land.
(05-11-2022, 02:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]

I was ready for Leftwich but for whatever reason, I think the Pederson/Lawrence connection is fate almost.

They had to go through that 1-15 season to get Lawrence. They had to get through the worst HC in NFL history to get to Pederson.

The Pederson/Lawrence combo is going to be a gem for Jacksonville.

I still don't understand this, outside of the fact that he was our QB once.. and was terrible.

However, I do agree Pederson was absolutely the perfect choice especially for the situation we have. I think if there was a guy out there that could get the most out of Trevor it was him. Absolutely love the coach Doug Pederson, but also really like the man aswell. He's a good dude.