Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Newly assigned Jersey Numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay...here are the numbers for the acquisitions this year (for the most part.  There are still some that have yet to be assigned/chosen per the official roster.

Zay Jones---#7

Christian Kirk---#13

Evan Engram---#17

Snoop Conner---#24

Montaric "Buster" Brown---#30

Devin Lloyd---#33

Gregory Junion---#34

Travon Waker---#44

Chad Muma---#48

Foye Oluakun---#54

Brandon Scherff---#68

Luke Fortner---#79

Foley Fatukasi--#94
Engram wearing 17 seems a little off
Hopefully 44 plays better than 44 did last year.
Just looking at this list of numbers reminds me, we have at least 13 new players in the mix to hopefully, potentially change the direction of this team. Exciting times.
I'd be interested in the story behind Devin Lloyd picking 33, after the entire 22 thing. Wonder what made him go 33, maybe as a tribute to the other two guys who died? All 3 of them did it together? idk i'd be curious to know.
I'll be purchasing two new jerseys this year.

NH3...
What do you think are the chances of Devin Lloyd switching jersey numbers? I really want to purchase his jersey but not sure if i should pull the trigger yet.
(05-05-2022, 09:58 AM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be purchasing two new jerseys this year.

NH3...

#33 & #44 just made my wishlist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-05-2022, 01:22 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think are the chances of Devin Lloyd switching jersey numbers? I really want to purchase his jersey but not sure if i should pull the trigger yet.
I think having the pre-number-change jersey is even cooler.

Shows you were bought in out of the gate. Could even be collectible if the player has an HOF career.
(05-05-2022, 01:22 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think are the chances of Devin Lloyd switching jersey numbers? I really want to purchase his jersey but not sure if i should pull the trigger yet.

22 is available.  He didn't want it apparently.
(05-06-2022, 10:52 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

22 is available.  He didn't want it apparently.

in all fairness, his teamate who oriignally wore 22 accidentally shot himself, his other teammate who wore it in tribute to the first guy ended up getting shot.. and then Lloyd was randomly assigned 22 at the combine. 

But given the circumstances I don't blame him for not wanting to wear it in the nfl.
All in on #44.