Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pro Bowl? You talkin' Pro Bowl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sure, why not.  It's the offseason and we're all miserable.  Yes, dumb references to famous lines galore...

Anyway, why not rank and discuss top ten and chances.  I'm going with four, and yes I know, teal kool aide:

1. Josh Allen - Contract year, lot's of new talent around him will hugely benefit. He will explode this year.  Previous Pro Bowl - Yes. Prediction - Yes.
2. Brandon Scherff - If he stays healthy! Previous - Yes. Prediction - Yes.
3. Logan Cooke - Snubbed last year, he gets in!  Previous - No. Prediction - Yes.
4. Cam Robinson - Offseason free agency gave him some name recognition, improves on great 2021 campaign. Previous - No. Prediction - Yes.
5. Walker Little - Beats out Jawaan Taylor and stone walls off the right side.  Previous - No. Prediction - No.
6. Travis Etienne - Expecting some highlight plays out of him this year but sharing the load will keep him out.  Previous - No. Prediction - No.
7. Shaq Griffin - Solid, not spectacular last year.  Should look better in improved defense.  Tempted to put him higher.  Previous - Yes.  Prediction - No.
8. Trevor Lawrence - If there's anyone I wish to be at the top of the list, it's him.  Predicting appreciable leap in year two to above average starter.  Will get his share!  Previous - No.  Prediction - No.
9. Devin Lloyd - Super excited about this player!  I'd bet multiple pro bowls before his career is over, just not as a rookie in a small market team. Previous - No. Prediction - No.
10. Christian Kirk - He finally get's to be the guy!  Will he take advantage?  Previous - No. Prediction - No.

Honorable Mentions, in order:

Tyson Campbell - Very well could surprise and become elite.  Outstanding physical tools and showed out the end of last season.  If there is one dark horse, it's him.
James Robinson - Coming off injury and expecting a large share of the load.
Evan Engram - Gotta stay healthy to have a chance!
Travon Walker - Project will take time but should be very good.  If he doesn't end up a multiple pro-bowler, this pick won't look good in hindsight.
Dan Arnold - Liked what I saw last year but probably not going to be pro bowl material.  Hope I'm wrong.  Great player.

Who did I miss?  Thoughts?
Edit: Those two new FA defenders probably belong somewhere I just admittedly don’t know much about them.
I think it's more about the level of achievements of the team. We finish below 7 wins and are not in any kind of playoff contention --- a bunch of no's.
We finish 7-9 wins and are in the playoff run, then add some yeses
If we make the playoffs, add even more yeses.
Stats can get players into brobowls. Who will have the stats? Sacks? Rushing yards..so on and so forth.
only suggestion might be Agnew for special teams, assuming he returns (heh) to form
(05-05-2022, 04:21 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]only suggestion might be Agnew for special teams, assuming he returns (heh) to form

Ah, excellent point.
Josh Allen
Devin Lloyd
Logan Cooke
Jamal Agnew

Those four have a slim chance IMO