Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags tried 3 times to trade up w/ Ravens in 4th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to Peter King article on nbcsports.com, the Jags called the Ravens 3 times in order to trade up into the 4th Round for one of their 6 picks.  Who do you think they were looking at?  The RT Faalele at 110 (who the Ravens drafted at that spot)? Possibly Zamir White or Isaiah Spiller at 119?  But, those two were gone by 128.  Could it have been Charlie Kolar (who the Ravens took at that spot)? But, after those 4 likely possibilities were gone, Baalke was on the phone again with the Ravens wanting the 139th or 141st pick.  Who would have been the player they had in their sites at that spot?  Isaiah Likely?  Darrian Kinnard?  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...=nbcsports
Ravens being ultra greedy in the draft lol. To be fair they had one of the best drafts, I was impressed with the players they got.
The Ravens annoy me on an annual basis because they always seem to draft a lot of the players I would like to see us get. I would have loved getting Daniel Faalele. He would have given us some much needed depth on our O-line this year.
Quit your Bickering!

NH3...
(05-06-2022, 10:01 PM)Jagsman Wrote: [ -> ]Ravens being ultra greedy in the draft lol. To be fair they had one of the best drafts, I was impressed with the players they got.

not as impressed as I am with your avatar photo.
(05-06-2022, 08:21 PM)JaxonJag24 Wrote: [ -> ]According to Peter King article on nbcsports.com, the Jags called the Ravens 3 times in order to trade up into the 4th Round for one of their 6 picks.  Who do you think they were looking at?  The RT Faalele at 110 (who the Ravens drafted at that spot)? Possibly Zamir White or Isaiah Spiller at 119?  But, those two were gone by 128.  Could it have been Charlie Kolar (who the Ravens took at that spot)? But, after those 4 likely possibilities were gone, Baalke was on the phone again with the Ravens wanting the 139th or 141st pick.  Who would have been the player they had in their sites at that spot?  Isaiah Likely?  Darrian Kinnard?  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...=nbcsports

It is fortunate TB traded with us to get that second first round pick or Lloyd would have been a Patriot.  Would have paid to see Belicheats face when we moved ahead and drafted him.
(05-07-2022, 12:42 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2022, 10:01 PM)Jagsman Wrote: [ -> ]Ravens being ultra greedy in the draft lol. To be fair they had one of the best drafts, I was impressed with the players they got.

not as impressed as I am with your avatar photo.

Why thank you