Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Opening Day Colors (Teal day or white?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What color are we wearing tomorrow? Is it teal day? There used to be threads on this every week. Fair grounds good parking for tailgating?
White.
I'll be sportin mustard yellow and ketchup red. Hope I make it on the kiss cam.. not my first rodeo.. I was on the show Cops pretty briefly..
White jerseys, white pants.

Lol ok thanks guys. So it's white day for fans too huh? Off topic but having no luck in other thread. Jax fair good tailgating parking? West side, gate 1 409. Is "daily" a Jax convenience store? Are they all over the area? I need to buy one of those clear bags. Sorry coming from out of town and leaving in an hour. Thanks!
Quote:I'll be sportin mustard yellow and ketchup red. Hope I make it on the kiss cam.. not my first rodeo.. I was on the show Cops pretty briefly
I seent it.

[Image: 200.gif]
Quote:I'll be sportin mustard yellow and ketchup red. Hope I make it on the kiss cam.. not my first rodeo.. I was on the show Cops pretty briefly..
[Image: tumblr_mp6jlg04sb1r7cc0ao1_500.jpg]
I like where this thread is headed.
why isnt there a game thread yet lol
Given it is Sept 11th, So they should have Jags in White and Packers in their throwback Blue/yellows.

But it will be Jags in White, Packers in Green.

http://wbay.com/2016/09/07/the-heat-is-o...for-white/

Teal day should be London game against Colts. Time to turn that into a real home field for that trip.

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WingerDinger" data-cid="808856" data-time="1473530057">

I'll be sportin mustard yellow and ketchup red. Hope I make it on the kiss cam.. not my first rodeo.. I was on the show Cops pretty briefly..
[Image: tumblr_mp6jlg04sb1r7cc0ao1_500.jpg]</blockquote>

haha!
I don't understand the question. Why would we wear teal jerseys against the Packers in September? We always wear white on white in September. Green Bay is not the kind of opponent we would wear special jerseys for.