Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Mothers Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to wish all mothers here a Happy Mothers day. Also those of you who still have liveing mothers make sure to tell her how miuch you love her,and give her a big hug ,and kiss on the check. 

Spend a little time with her doing what she likes,or even if you just talk with her. Happy Mothers day to all Mothers here on the board.
Happy Mother's day to all moms on the board, and to all women who were great stepmoms, fantastic aunts, or just good people who were important in a child's life.

Snowy, I guess this is your first one without your mom. Thinking about you today too, man.
(05-08-2022, 10:57 AM)anonymous2112 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Mother's day to all moms on the board, and to all women who were great stepmoms, fantastic aunts, or just good people who were important in a child's life.

Snowy, I guess this is your first one without your mom.  Thinking about you today too, man.

yes it is,and dad,and i are going out with a neighboor who has been there for us since mom passed away. Shes a mother to ,not mine it will help my dad ,and i today.
Love a good rebound..
Thank you…I think I’m one of, if not the only mom that posts on here consistently.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mlp7mnkj8fdkr4762v...y.gif&ct=g]