Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Titans vs Jags week 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone confirm?  Sounds like Titans at home for our opener.
I'd be surprised about that kind of non national televised game leak this early. The full schedule comes out on May 12th.

Normally nationally televise, and nationally anticipated match ups get leaked a day early or the morning of, not AFC South games between two teams most people don't care about unless their fantasy teams are involved.
(05-09-2022, 01:13 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be surprised about that kind of non national televised game leak this early. The full schedule comes out on May 12th.

Normally nationally televise, and nationally anticipated match ups get leaked a day early or the morning of, not AFC South games between two teams most people don't care about unless their fantasy teams are involved.

Don't see why, we already know it's going to be either the Titans, or Colts. Assuming they continue doing division games week 1, and 18. And I can't imagine they do Houston for a second straight year.
If it is, jags better be ready. It would be so good to get off to a great start.
Last year the NFL threw Jags into the Lions Den pitting us against Tyrod Taylor. Now they throw us into the Wolves, going up against Tannehill & Company. Have they no mercy.
Are we playing the NFC West this year? Give us SF with Lance or Seattle with TBD. Victory!
(05-09-2022, 10:04 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Are we playing the NFC West this year?  Give us SF with Lance or Seattle with TBD.  Victory!

NFC East + Lions.

If the defense and offense can nudge back towards average, there is at least 3 toss up games  - Commies, Giants, & Lions. 

Quote:
The entire 2022 NFL schedule will officially be revealed later this week at 8:00 PM Eastern on Thursday, May 12. Leading up to the big announcement, however, the league will be leaking some of the games through their broadcast partners. Here’s a look at how that’s set to go:
Quote:Monday, May 9 – ESPN to announce during Good Morning America
Tuesday, May 10 – CBS to announce during CBS Mornings
Wednesday, May 11 – FOX to announce during FOX & Friends
Thursday, May 12 – NBC to announce during Today Show
On Thursday, May 12 at 6:00 PM ET, clubs will announce their first home game opponent.
https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2022...-minnesota
(05-09-2022, 10:04 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Are we playing the NFC West this year?  Give us SF with Lance or Seattle with TBD.  Victory!

There's a pretty cool website out there called google.  Check it out www.google.com  --- you can actually search things in an instant.  No longer need to wait for schedule releases or new broadcasts to find out information such as non-conference opponents.
(05-09-2022, 10:13 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

There's a pretty cool website out there called google.  Check it out www.google.com  --- you can actually search things in an instant.  No longer need to wait for schedule releases or new broadcasts to find out information such as non-conference opponents.

Thanks for the tip! Netscape just doesn't work as well as it used to....
(05-09-2022, 10:51 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2022, 10:13 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]There's a pretty cool website out there called google.  Check it out www.google.com  --- you can actually search things in an instant.  No longer need to wait for schedule releases or new broadcasts to find out information such as non-conference opponents.

Thanks for the tip!  Netscape just doesn't work as well as it used to....

(05-09-2022, 11:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]https://lmgtfy.app/?q=jacksonville+jagua...nents+2022

Lol to all.

Also, thanks for the tutorial homebiscuit.  We switched over from Bing this weekend so I can't wait so see how much info is available.  This new search engine has potential to take over Bing in the distant future.
(05-09-2022, 12:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2022, 10:51 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the tip!  Netscape just doesn't work as well as it used to....

(05-09-2022, 11:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]https://lmgtfy.app/?q=jacksonville+jagua...nents+2022

Lol to all.

Also, thanks for the tutorial homebiscuit.  We switched over from Bing this weekend so I can't wait so see how much info is available.  This new search engine has potential to take over Bing in the distant future.

Wait... what happened to AskJeeves?
(05-09-2022, 12:21 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2022, 12:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Lol to all.

Wait... what happened to AskJeeves?

I still prefer Lycos.com
(05-09-2022, 01:03 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2022, 12:21 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Wait... what happened to AskJeeves?

I still prefer Lycos.com

Wow. Didn't realize how many of you were as old as myself. 
Webcrawler, Altavista, Angelfire, Geocities....
(05-09-2022, 02:44 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2022, 01:03 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]I still prefer Lycos.com

Blast from the past. Old Netscape and AskJeeves user here. 

Now, Microsoft Edge and DuckDuckGo. Used to be Chrome. I stay away from Google products as much as possible. It was getting creepy.

Want to really go old school, ya gotta mention Archie or Gopher. You had to be *really* interested in finding something to use those, heh.
(05-09-2022, 03:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2022, 02:44 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Didn't realize how many of you were as old as myself. 

Blast from the past. Old Netscape and AskJeeves user here. 

Now, Microsoft Edge and DuckDuckGo. Used to be Chrome. I stay away from Google products as much as possible. It was getting creepy.

I try to stay away from Oracle and Microsoft Office Products.  It kind of sets me apart from everyone else within the current workforce.  I see that as a major advantage during my interview process.
(05-09-2022, 04:20 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2022, 03:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Blast from the past. Old Netscape and AskJeeves user here. 

I try to stay away from Oracle and Microsoft Office Products.  It kind of sets me apart from everyone else within the current workforce.  I see that as a major advantage during my interview process.

Sounds like you would do well in a George Costanza type of interview. 'You are the complete opposite of every candidate that we have interviewed." "Hire this man!"

Spyglass, anyone?
I can remember dialing into BBSes directly, irc servers, etc. There was no graphical interface or HTML.

(05-09-2022, 04:18 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2022, 02:44 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Didn't realize how many of you were as old as myself. 

Want to really go old school, ya gotta mention Archie or Gopher. You had to be *really* interested in finding something to use those, heh.

mmm hmm.

viva monochrome monitors
(05-09-2022, 08:47 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Last year the NFL threw Jags into the Lions Den pitting us against Tyrod Taylor.  Now they throw us into the Wolves, going up against Tannehill & Company.  Have they no mercy.

Lions ,and wolves are not evil.  Both are misunderstood ,and  hunt thier food to surrvive.    Now people are evil, im just saying.

If jags do play tittians week 1 at least we will know outcome before game starts. Its a automatic lose. Rember tittians own jags until Jags prove otherwise. 

Proveng otherwise it would take the jags to win 5 out of 6 games in next couple years with only 1 lose to tittians.
Pages: 1 2