Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Taco Bell putting on drag show tour at restaurants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Taco Bell putting on drag show tour at restaurants across America

'We understand the importance of creating safe spaces for the LGBTQIA+ community'

Taco Bell has long been known to make customers' stomachs churn, but the restaurant chain's latest announcement may cause nausea for an entirely different reason.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/05/taco-bell-pu...IC15Ej11gQ
(05-09-2022, 08:47 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Taco Bell putting on drag show tour at restaurants across America

'We understand the importance of creating safe spaces for the LGBTQIA+ community'

Taco Bell has long been known to make customers' stomachs churn, but the restaurant chain's latest announcement may cause nausea for an entirely different reason.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/05/taco-bell-pu...IC15Ej11gQ

Wait a minute...LGBTQIA+?? LOL, how many letters are we up to now? I thought the Plus would complete the inclusiveness, but in a way, i guess it sounds too much like a marginalizing afterthought. Soon there will be so many designations, that the whole concept will be diluted. More isn't always more.

how about: LGBTQI - M-O-U-S-E. Which given it's corporate history, isn't far off, btw.
The abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz community is ruining a lot of great things. Just like Taco Bell has ruined my bowels.
Rename taco bell to Woke Bell

In all honesty

Ive had tacobell twice out here in syd...there arent many stores around our state

And both times, it was very [BLEEP]
I was wondering what that new special sauce came from in their 7 layer burritos
It's raining tacos.. hallelujah
(05-09-2022, 06:25 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Rename taco bell to Woke Bell

In all honesty

Ive had tacobell twice out here in syd...there arent many stores around our state

I assume you can get tacos in Australia, but not as fast food usually, right?
(05-09-2022, 11:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2022, 06:25 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Rename taco bell to Woke Bell

In all honesty

I assume you can get tacos in Australia, but not as fast food usually, right?

Taco bell doesnt have many stores

We do have guzman y gomez however which is much nicer

Nothing beats a homemade taco tho
I just love it when folks move to my area in small town NC from NY, NJ and CA and complain that they can't find quality Italian restaurants (NY & NJ) and quality Mexican restaurants (CA).

I'm like- you moved to NC. And not even to Charlotte or Raleigh but to a small semi-rural town that has mostly chain restaurants with southern cuisine. People don't move here for the food they do it for their job (especially if they're stationed at Fort Bragg) and retirees come here for lower taxes but are still willing to pay state income tax because Florida is too hot and humid.
That's not a beef burrito.
(05-10-2022, 10:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]That's not a beef burrito.

It's certainly not a fish taco......