Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Electric Vehicle Charging Sparks Multiple House Fires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you liberals still believe that Electric cars are the way to go???????

Electric Vehicle Charging Sparks Multiple House Fires, Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in Damage Caused

About three weeks ago in Ashburn, Virginia, there was an electric vehicle charging malfunction that started a fire in a garage and caused more than $15,000 in damages.

https://www.westernjournal.com/electric-...Gk2Ejx8wRw

City Halts Electric Bus Program After Second Packed Transport Bursts Into Flames

In every bureaucratic state of a left-leaning flavor, whether it be at a national or regional level, there’s invariably an incredible rush to electrify public vehicle fleets.

https://ijr.com/city-halts-electric-bus-...manualpost
I'm surprised insurance companies are allowing them inside a home. If they aren't, they need to add something similar to hurricane deductible or a huge increase for them. I probably wouldn't put one inside my garage.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Sweet. More regulations. More money out of the pocket of the middle class. Driving will become a luxury for the rich.
(05-09-2022, 10:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet. More regulations. More money out of the pocket of the middle class. Driving will become a luxury for the rich.
Depends on if forced pushing is there from the government or not. If it is a natural market, it will only force the technology to improve. If it's forced, the market is saturated with early adopters and most people that want one already have one unless price is the issue. So the faulty 1st gens are going to be kept for a while and will have 0 trade in value as the battery costs too much. So while the tech may improve if they cut back on supply, there won't be many people buying them. If car companies force the supply, the tech isn't approving fast as they are already years ahead on future designs and that always lags.

Ford is taking a huge hit because of their stupid choices.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Actually, electrical wiring is a big cause of house fires in the winter so perhaps we should do away with electricity all together. [BLEEP] Thomas Edison is the root cause of all of this.
(05-10-2022, 10:12 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, electrical wiring is a big cause of house fires in the winter so perhaps we should do away with electricity all together. [BLEEP] Thomas Edison is the root cause of all of this.

Nikolai Tesla is probably more to blame (120V AC), but I get your point. Back to kerosene and whale oil!
(05-10-2022, 10:14 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2022, 10:12 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, electrical wiring is a big cause of house fires in the winter so perhaps we should do away with electricity all together.  [BLEEP] Thomas Edison is the root cause of all of this.

Nikolai Tesla is probably more to blame (120V AC), but I get your point.  Back to kerosene and whale oil!

That didn't work out so well for Chicago.
(05-10-2022, 04:22 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2022, 10:14 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Nikolai Tesla is probably more to blame (120V AC), but I get your point.  Back to kerosene and whale oil!

That didn't work out so well for Chicago.

Cows…always [BLEEP] everything up for the rest of us
Electric Vehicles don't burn people. People burn people. Support my 2nd amendment right to bear electric vehicles.
(05-10-2022, 06:28 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2022, 04:22 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]That didn't work out so well for Chicago.

Cows…always [BLEEP] everything up for the rest of us

Climate killers.

(05-10-2022, 06:48 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Electric Vehicles don't burn people. People burn people. Support my 2nd amendment right to bear electric vehicles.

Ok, but only if the EV consumes one ampere at a time.