Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lambo is taking the Jags to Court!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is going to get good.  Not only will we get to hear more of the Juicy details of the Urban Meyer Reign we may get some more inside info on how the Jaguars really operate!  Keep your camera's Ready!

or...

They will settle quietly. Very doubtful though.

https://www.news4jax.com/sports/2022/05/...er-report/
Used to like this guy, now I'm not so sure. Seems more like he's upset that his time as an NFL kicker is up. I seriously wonder what atrocities could have taken place that would command this type of action. Where there's smoke I guess..
OMG .... this is hilarious.

“I’m in a lunge position. Left leg forward, right leg back,” Lambo told the Times last winter. “... Urban Meyer, while I’m in that stretch position, comes up to me and says, ‘Hey Dips--t, make your f--king kicks!’ And kicks me in the leg.”
In the interviews I've seen of him, he seems like a little bit of a prima donna but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a legit complaint/case.
He has a very good case.
Wonder if Shad Khan actually wanted this too happen.. maybe this helps Shad fight Urbans contract being paid..

hmmmm
(05-10-2022, 07:09 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder if Shad Khan actually wanted this too happen.. maybe this helps Shad fight Urbans contract being paid..

hmmmm

Interesting thought!  Khan encourages Lambo to file lawsuit and pay him $3.2 million then has evidence why he shouldn't have to pay Urban Meyer who's contract was significantly higher.  I like it.

However, there isn't a player in the NFL that's not laughing hysterically at Lambo's complaint of being kicked and verbally ridiculed.  Seriously, Lambo?  Grow a pair (and make your [BLEEP] kicks).
(05-10-2022, 06:38 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]OMG .... this is hilarious. 

“I’m in a lunge position. Left leg forward, right leg back,” Lambo told the Times last winter. “... Urban Meyer, while I’m in that stretch position, comes up to me and says, ‘Hey Dips--t, make your f--king kicks!’ And kicks me in the leg.”

I honestly don’t know whether to hate Urban more for that or high five him.
(05-10-2022, 07:50 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2022, 06:38 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]OMG .... this is hilarious. 

I honestly don’t know whether to hate Urban more for that or high five him.

Lambo could be a mentally weak person.. perhaps. But before Urban he was money.. so
(05-10-2022, 06:23 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]This is going to get good.  Not only will we get to hear more of the Juicy details of the Urban Meyer Reign we may get some more inside info on how the Jaguars really operate!  Keep your camera's Ready!

or...

They will settle quietly. Very doubtful though.

https://www.news4jax.com/sports/2022/05/...er-report/
This can't go to the court room. NFL won't allow it to get that far.
(05-10-2022, 07:09 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder if Shad Khan actually wanted this too happen.. maybe this helps Shad fight Urbans contract being paid..

hmmmm
Khan pays big time if this gets to court. People lose jobs over stuff like this. Supposedly there is a paper trail and the Jags did nothing. Either the Jags have all their documentation in order to show they researched it and did nothing or they didn't even look into it. Either way, the Jags pay out the contract and potentially some additional years because of the emotional and physical torture he suffered.

On 2nd thought, Baalke was in control of the team right? Maybe he goes down for this.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Maybe the Jags want this to happen because it helps show cause against Meyer. And Lambo is cheaper to pay than Meyer
Lambo has a strong case and will probably end up getting paid a settlement. Urban was out of line.
(05-10-2022, 09:00 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the Jags want this to happen because it helps show cause against Meyer. And Lambo is cheaper to pay than Meyer

No one wants a lawsuit.
(05-10-2022, 09:00 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the Jags want this to happen because it helps show cause against Meyer. And Lambo is cheaper to pay than Meyer
Yes it would help show cause if the Jags didn't know anything about it. They already knew per his agent. They did nothing.

Khan or a fall guy goes down and the Jags are punished if this reaches trial. There is no defense since it was reported. If they fight it, they have to open their records and show they covered up for him.

You can't claim cause when you ignored or found nothing wrong with the previous actions.

hmmmm

Stole my take.
+1
Why is everything a conspiracy?
Poor lambo. He got bullied worse than my 10 year old at school.
It wasn't right that Urbs kicked him. However, Lambo has no case....he didn't suddenly get PTSD. If every time a coach touches a player and uses a curse word when talking to him, the entire league would be in trouble with numerous suits. My guess is the league will quietly pay him off.
(05-11-2022, 07:22 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Why is everything a conspiracy?
We know the Jags ignored this when they should of reprimanded him. Discovery would force them to show the other stuff they ignored.

Even if there is nothing else, it hurts the Jags because the NFLPA will have further issues.

Pages: 1 2 3