Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The unintended price of crime ina woke democrat city
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HVAC Company Refuses to Take Downtown Jobs, Citing 'Needles, Human Feces, Vans Getting Broken Into'

Can you believe it’s come to this?

A Colorado heating and air conditioning company is now refusing to provide service to businesses in downtown Denver, Colorado, citing dangerous conditions in the area.

https://www.westernjournal.com/hvac-comp...TTfjdmK2qw
(05-11-2022, 06:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]HVAC Company Refuses to Take Downtown Jobs, Citing 'Needles, Human Feces, Vans Getting Broken Into'

A Colorado heating and air conditioning company is now refusing to provide service to businesses in downtown Denver, Colorado, citing dangerous conditions in the area.

I visited San Francisco in 2014 and did one of those hop-on hop-off bus tours. Even back then, and on a tourist-oriented bus tour, I saw lots of vagrancy. Mission District, Golden Gate Park and Fisherman's Wharf seemed to be the worst. Aggressive panhandlers, lots of tent communities. I can only guess how bad it might be now.
(05-11-2022, 08:35 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2022, 06:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]HVAC Company Refuses to Take Downtown Jobs, Citing 'Needles, Human Feces, Vans Getting Broken Into'

I visited San Francisco in 2014 and did one of those hop-on hop-off bus tours.  Even back then, and on a tourist-oriented bus tour, I saw lots of vagrancy.  Mission District, Golden Gate Park and Fisherman's Wharf seemed to be the worst.  Aggressive panhandlers, lots of tent communities.  I can only guess how bad it might be now.

I've traveled out of Union Station in DC several times this year. There is a tent city that has popped up around it. In the ststion, you're pretty much OK, but once you walk out that door, well, Spare change? Cigarette? or whatever. YOu give to one, the next thing you know there is a flock of them around you so.... I always grab a cab as fast as I can to get back home.......

I should add that Union Station in DC is just a stones throw away from the Capitol Building..... you can walk to there fron the station in about a minute and a half.......
Never give a begger money. Prepackaged food and bottled water is good. Clean clothes if you have any. Money, no.
(05-11-2022, 09:53 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2022, 08:35 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I visited San Francisco in 2014 and did one of those hop-on hop-off bus tours.  Even back then, and on a tourist-oriented bus tour, I saw lots of vagrancy.  Mission District, Golden Gate Park and Fisherman's Wharf seemed to be the worst.  Aggressive panhandlers, lots of tent communities.  I can only guess how bad it might be now.

Spare change? Cigarette? or whatever. YOu give to one, the next thing you know there is a flock of them around you so.

I just offer them a job and they disappear.
(05-11-2022, 08:35 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2022, 06:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]HVAC Company Refuses to Take Downtown Jobs, Citing 'Needles, Human Feces, Vans Getting Broken Into'

I visited San Francisco in 2014 and did one of those hop-on hop-off bus tours.  Even back then, and on a tourist-oriented bus tour, I saw lots of vagrancy.  Mission District, Golden Gate Park and Fisherman's Wharf seemed to be the worst.  Aggressive panhandlers, lots of tent communities.  I can only guess how bad it might be now.

That’s a shame. San Francisco in the 80s and 90s was a clean beautiful city. My wife and I had to make a visit to the Philippine consulate in the city in ‘92 and while we waited for her documents to get processed we went on a walk about. The sidewalks were clean and uncluttered. The only unsocial thing we saw was a vagrant looking guy stealing a bunch of Preparation H from a store we were in. There’s either a black market for that stuff or dude was hurting (insert San Francisco pun here). Did I just pun the pun? *high five*