Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Woman Finds Box of Over 100 Mail-in Ballots on LA Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woman Finds Box of Over 100 Mail-in Ballots on LA Street, Authorities Say It's Not Their Problem

The left has insisted that recent elections were the most secure in history, but one woman’s experience proves that widespread mail-in balloting has created a weak and vulnerable link.

Christina Repaci was walking her dog Saturday in an East Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles when she made a startling discovery that highlights a massive risk to elections security.

https://www.westernjournal.com/woman-fin...XRiqKuaQ-0
Leave the toilet paper alone!! People walking down the middle of the road need it..
(05-12-2022, 07:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Leave the toilet paper alone!! People walking down the middle of the road need it..

Yes, a ballot with a [BLEEP] stain on it is most certainly clearly a creepy joe vote.
But what do the engineers say about it?
(05-12-2022, 09:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]But what do the engineers say about it?

104 mail-in ballots that never reached the voters, and were never filled out, for a 2022 election.  
This engineer says you're only asking because you think this somehow means that 250,000 of the ballots that got turned in during the 2020 election were fraudulent.
Wrong year, buddy.
And wrong stage in the process.
And still 3 orders of magnitude off.
(05-12-2022, 07:24 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Woman Finds Box of Over 100 Mail-in Ballots on LA Street, Authorities Say It's Not Their Problem

The left has insisted that recent elections were the most secure in history, but one woman’s experience proves that widespread mail-in balloting has created a weak and vulnerable link.

Christina Repaci was walking her dog Saturday in an East Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles when she made a startling discovery that highlights a massive risk to elections security.

#2kmules
(05-12-2022, 10:05 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2022, 07:24 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Woman Finds Box of Over 100 Mail-in Ballots on LA Street, Authorities Say It's Not Their Problem

#2kmules

Dinesh D'Souza is a felon, a liar, and a grifter.
So we don't listen to the data. Got it. Way before Dinesh, I laid out the ways they had to be cheating to get these numbers, and, low and behold, it turns out they are using mules to harvest ballot which makes tens of thousands of those votes fraudulent (and probably illegal).
(05-13-2022, 11:41 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]So we don't listen to the data. Got it. Way before Dinesh, I laid out the ways they had to be cheating to get these numbers, and, low and behold, it turns out they are using mules to harvest ballot which makes tens of thousands of those votes fraudulent (and probably illegal).

The opposite.  Ballot harvesting is illegal in most states but almost never fraudulent.  

There is always the opportunity for a ballot harvester to commit fraud.  If there was widespread fraud by ballot harvester, voters would be telling stories like, "I never actually saw my ballot" or "The harvester insisted on looking at my ballot before he took it." "The harvester took my ballot but the supervisor said they never got it."
You need to find 250,000 stories like that.  At least.

Simply collecting a ballot that was actually filled out in secret by the voter, and bringing it to the drop box, is not fraud.
Yup. Mixed matched my terms. I was typing too fast. Still, I just can't get over your constant willingness to overlook illegal, and I bet there are many more fraudulent votes than you care to admit.