Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What She Did In Men’s Bathroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Calls For Female Football Fan’s Arrest After People See What She Did In Men’s Bathroom

In a viral video, a woman was seen urinating in a mens bathroom at a Miami Dolphins game.

The woman, who has not been identified, reportedly headed to the mens' bathroom when the line for the women's room was too long. She can be seen holding a beer and holding onto the wall in front of a urinal with her shorts pulled down, according to Daily Mail. The graphic video can be seen below.

https://www.opposingviews.com/society/ca...HmNk_M-yGo
(05-16-2022, 01:32 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Calls For Female Football Fan’s Arrest After People See What She Did In Men’s Bathroom

In a viral video, a woman was seen urinating in a mens bathroom at a Miami Dolphins game.

The woman, who has not been identified, reportedly headed to the mens' bathroom when the line for the women's room was too long. She can be seen holding a beer and holding onto the wall in front of a urinal with her shorts pulled down, according to Daily Mail. The graphic video can be seen below.

https://www.opposingviews.com/society/ca...HmNk_M-yGo

Sounds like she was identifying as a man, at least at the moment.

This should probably go into the political section.
Have you ever witnessed that personally?  It’s scary, weird and just not right.  We stopped on our route once while a woman that obviously identified as a man tried to use the urinal.  Oddly enough, the urinal next to it had about a 2x3 foot poster or sign in it to prevent others from using it.  She had stage fright I think.  We waited forever to pee since some (I’m guessing) a big ole burly guy was pooping in the stall.

This scene from The Hot Chick comes to mind

[Image: LOL-the-hot-chick-34475877-500-267.gif]

Floor was soaking wet when normally this station keeps them pretty darn clean
Nothing in there about calling for her arrest. I can't think of any man I know who even care except like those guys to celebrate it.
She was probably just as accurate as every other male drunken idiot in front of those hog troughs.