Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Obama is NOT American. Obama is American.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trump thinks Obama isn't American.

Trump thinks Obama is American.

These are facts.

Obama is a tool and both him and his puppet Hillary need their teeth kicked in..

These are facts
Quote:Obama is a tool and both him and his puppet Hillary need their teeth kicked in..

These are facts

LOL ... I'm guessing you're about 5'4", 127 lbs, or 5'4" 327 lbs. Either way, I'm pretty sure Hillary could take you. I know Obama could.

Oh - does Stroud know you're doing his tough guy act? Can only be one you know. I guess we'll have to have FBT moderate.
Quote:LOL ... I'm guessing you're about 5'4", 127 lbs, or 5'4" 327 lbs. Either way, I'm pretty sure Hillary could take you. I know Obama could.

Oh - does Stroud know you're doing his tough guy act? Can only be one you know. I guess we'll have to have FBT moderate.

Easy way to find out, but you'd have to leave your momma's basement
definitely worth getting angry about
Quote:LOL ... I'm guessing you're about 5'4", 127 lbs, or 5'4" 327 lbs. Either way, I'm pretty sure Hillary could take you. I know Obama could.

Keyboard warrior.

Hillary can't even get into an SUV without a squatty potty and assistance from SS. Not sure she could exactly "take" anybody.

[Image: hillary-clinton-step-stool-drudge.jpg]

Quote:Hillary can't even get into an SUV without a squatty potty and assistance from SS. Not sure she could exactly "take" anybody.

[Image: hillary-clinton-step-stool-drudge.jpg]

Isn't that essentially the same as the below step which has become standard in luxury SUVs

[Image: 7510501A_v3_20100527.61.13.jpg]
She is using a step while there is an actual step on the SUV. Nice try though.