Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ford Employees Demand They Stop Making Police Vehicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CEO Responds..... UP YOURS!

Ford Employees Demand They Stop Making Police Vehicles, CEO Reacts

A group of Ford employees demanded the auto giant stop making police vehicles, claiming they are “used as accessories to police brutality and oppression.” That’s when Ford’s CEO stepped in and set them straight.

https://taphaps.com/ford-employees-polic...m=facebook
Yay? These companies need to suffer for going woke.
(06-02-2022, 01:09 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Yay? These companies need to suffer for going woke.

I've worked with Ford and it is a very interesting dynamic between the leadership, headquarters, and manufacturing. I'm assuming this came from the young white collar employees that have no clue what Ford does and how much money they make from this contract. They have to hire them because most of the employees are aging out and they don't want to pay to replace them with quality people so they hire these woke idiots.
One of the main reasons why I just purchased my new vehicle, 2020 Ford Explorer (limited) was because I saw them on the road everywhere as police vehicles.. Love the way they look, and you know these cops that drive them probably beat the [BLEEP] out of them, so they're pretty reliable.

The 2022 Explorers are still on hold. Still can't buy one anywhere because of the U-bolt recall.. I woulda had to wait about 6 months just to buy one.
It’s all getting so stupid.