Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Biden White House Sees Mass Exodus of Black Staffers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, Just what exactly is going on in the Biden White House??????

Biden White House Sees Mass Exodus of Black Staffers, With Some Sounding the Alarm on Workplace Issues

At least 21 black staffers have departed the White House since late 2021 or are planning to leave, according to a new report.

Staffers who have left the Biden administration say poor workplace culture is largely to blame, according to Politico.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-whi...n=topdaily
Well, when you work for a plantation owner..
(06-03-2022, 01:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Well, when you work for a plantation owner..

So Biden's not woke?
(06-03-2022, 01:17 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2022, 01:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Well, when you work for a plantation owner..

So Biden's not woke?

[BLEEP] no.. That guy's been asleep for years.
(06-03-2022, 01:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2022, 01:17 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]So Biden's not woke?

[BLEEP] no.. That guy's been asleep for years.

Then why do I keep seeing so much stuff about woke liberals? I even see it on coffee commercials while watching the news, now. Are you saying the woke mob elected a guy that is the opposite of that?
(06-03-2022, 01:34 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2022, 01:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ][BLEEP] no.. That guy's been asleep for years.

Then why do I keep seeing so much stuff about woke liberals? I even see it on coffee commercials while watching the news, now. Are you saying the woke mob elected a guy that is the opposite of that?

As the saying goes, you can take the crackheaded son out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the crackheaded son..

And what I'm saying, is that the "woke mob" got the wool pulled over their eyes..  Not my fault people were stupid enough to vote for him.