Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: YouTube now censoring journalism for Biden administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you need anymore proof that Lefties are really Commies?

YouTube now censoring journalism for Biden administration

Google appears to be doing Biden administration's bidding

For as ugly as the worst acts of those who descended on Washington, DC, on Jan. 6, 2021, were, none could justify the chilling assault on liberty and justice that has followed in their wake.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/youtube-...lism-biden
The orthodoxy is strong with the left. They’re even blocking their own.

https://bigislandnow.com/2022/03/25/tuls...ow-banned/
If an election is actually stolen, the people should revolt.  Storming the Capitol would be the least they could do. 

That's why falsely claiming that an election was stolen is so dangerous.  That's why such claims that are made in the absence of evidence must be silenced.
(06-08-2022, 01:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]If an election is actually stolen, the people should revolt.  Storming the Capitol would be the least they could do. 

That's why falsely claiming that an election was stolen is so dangerous.  That's why such claims that are made in the absence of evidence must be silenced.

In spite of my very strong opinion that the election was not stolen, and that falsely claiming that an election was stolen is dangerous, it's a slippery slope when we start censoring.
(06-08-2022, 01:57 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2022, 01:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]If an election is actually stolen, the people should revolt.  Storming the Capitol would be the least they could do. 

In spite of my very strong opinion that the election was not stolen, and that falsely claiming that an election was stolen is dangerous, it's a slippery slope when we start censoring.

Naw man, censoring is no big deal.

Colors not in original, mods are obviously having fun.  All hail Mod!

(06-08-2022, 02:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2022, 01:57 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]In spite of my very strong opinion that the election was not stolen, and that falsely claiming that an election was stolen is dangerous, it's a slippery slope when we start censoring.

Naw man, censoring is no big deal.

Censoring violates the freedom of speech and should almost never be done.
However, where speech threatens the integrity of the constitution itself, is one of the cases where censorship is appropriate.
The Constitution is not a suicide pact.
(06-08-2022, 02:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

Colors not in original, mods are obviously having fun.  All hail Mod!

(06-08-2022, 02:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Naw man, censoring is no big deal.

However, where speech threatens the integrity of the constitution itself, is one of the cases where censorship is appropriate.

Even slapping you in the face with the problem just isn't enough to open your eyes.
(06-08-2022, 02:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2022, 02:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Colors not in original, mods are obviously having fun.  All hail Mod!

Even slapping you in the face with the problem just isn't enough to open your eyes.

I see that you're trying to show me what censorship might be like.  It doesn't change my opinion.  Big Tech isnt changing anyone's message.  They are making certain messages harder to find.
Just like internet servers have worked to make instructions for making WMD hard to find, ever since the internet was created.  
Look what happened in Kenya the last time the people thought an election was stolen.  It was worse than a WMD going off.
(06-08-2022, 03:31 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2022, 02:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Even slapping you in the face with the problem just isn't enough to open your eyes.

I see that you're trying to show me what censorship might be like.  It doesn't change my opinion.  Big Tech isnt changing anyone's message.  They are making certain messages harder to find.
Just like internet servers have worked to make instructions for making WMD hard to find, ever since the internet was created.  
Look what happened in Kenya the last time the people thought an election was stolen.  It was worse than a WMD going off.

I really didn't expect it to change your opinion, it's more of a warning to others who might try to sway you.
(06-08-2022, 03:31 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2022, 02:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Even slapping you in the face with the problem just isn't enough to open your eyes.

That is changing the message.
(06-08-2022, 05:07 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2022, 03:31 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I see that you're trying to show me what censorship might be like.  It doesn't change my opinion.  Big Tech isnt changing anyone's message.  They are making certain messages harder to find.

That is changing the message.

He thinks Big Tech isn't changing anyone's message.