Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I Think MOst Of Us Have Known This For A Very Long Time Now.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The left wants to use education to 'disrupt' and 'dismantle' American institutions: education expert

Fox News host Pete Hegseth wonders how liberals can continue to push their extreme agenda in schools

"Fox & Friends Weekend" co-host Pete Hegseth hosted several education experts for the latest installment of his "MisEducation" series where he takes a closer look at the left's education agenda. 

One expert was Katherine Kersten, a senior policy fellow at the American Experiment, who said on Sunday the left is using education to teach students how to "disrupt" and "dismantle" American institutions.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/left-wants...ion-expert
I wonder who really beats that drum here.... I know there's a poster who talks about this all the time, but I can't remember who it is. Mikey, can you recall who is constantly talking about how the progressive left has a goal to dismantle American institutions?
(06-13-2022, 07:17 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder who really beats that drum here.... I know there's a poster who talks about this all the time, but I can't remember who it is. Mikey, can you recall who is constantly talking about how the progressive left has a goal to dismantle American institutions?

I know one who is all for that kind of activity.
(06-13-2022, 07:17 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder who really beats that drum here.... I know there's a poster who talks about this all the time, but I can't remember who it is. Mikey, can you recall who is constantly talking about how the progressive left has a goal to dismantle American institutions?

Going back to 1915 (as stated in the article), there certainly was a lot that needed to be dismantled, wouldn't you agree? In 1915 President Wilson was busy re-segregating the federal Civil service, to give just one example.
And I'm supposed to be scared of "action civics"?? What's the point of teaching kids civics if you don't expect at least some of them to take action in petitioning government or running for office? Conservatives take action too, you know.
You have become blinded by your enlightenment.
Of course there is some concerning stuff in the article. I agree that gender theory should not be a topic for younger kids and no kids should be taught to keep secrets from their parents. They learn that all on their own! But they should teach kids to keep secrets for each other. Discretion doesn't come naturally to most.