Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Biden To Push Plan To Eliminate ‘Nearly All Nicotine In Cigarettes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Biden needs to focus on the economy, securing the border,  and the energy shortage among other more pressing issues than this BS.........

Biden To Push Plan To Eliminate ‘Nearly All Nicotine In Cigarettes,’ Would Decimate Tobacco Industry

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration is going to war with the nearly $100 billion U.S. cigarette industry by trying to implement a new FDA rule that would effectively ban nearly all nicotine in cigarettes.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-to-...sBOxrYC6fs
Alcohol will probably be next..
What's Hunter going to do if Joe takes all the cocaine out of crack?
It's like they prepared a list that said what can we do that will make America hate democrats and Biden is doing everyone.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(06-22-2022, 01:40 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]It's like they prepared a list that said what can we do that will make America hate democrats and Biden is doing everyone.

And then he's gonna win re-election by 335 million votes just to rub all our noses in it.
(06-22-2022, 02:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2022, 01:40 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]It's like they prepared a list that said what can we do that will make America hate democrats and Biden is doing everyone.

And then he's gonna win re-election by 335 million votes just to rub all our noses in it.

Just to make it more interesting, maybe the vote count will be 335M for Biden, 80M for whoever. Then at least we'll know this time about how many votes are being created.