Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Michael Moore is a complete and total idiot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Filmmaker Michael Moore pens his own 28th Amendment to ‘repeal and replace’ Second Amendment

Bowling for Columbine director Michael Moore has frequently attacked the right to carry firearms

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore offered his own take on a way to overturn the Second Amendment and get rid of guns on Sunday.

He published an article on Substack structured as a "28th Amendment" to present to the 117th United States Congress on July 11. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/filmmaker-...-amendment
And of course he exempts himself from the rule not realizing that the true elites will already have put him against the wall before he can enjoy the fruits of his labor.
Michael Moore is an blow hard who gained his notoriety not from the depth and profoundness of his work but from the reaction it garners. Years ago he was caught creatively editing statements from people he attempted to target. He’s a video shock jock, nothing more.
"Michael Moore is a complete and total idiot"

You could have just stopped right there. We don't need any further evidence than what we've already seen.
Fahrenheit 9/11 was entertaining at the time, for what that's worth, as long as you take it more as an extended rant than anything factual. I know if I ranted over news footage for 90 minutes the result would be a lot less interesting.
I figured high cholesterol woulda taken that guy years ago..
I always found it ironic that he made 'Super Size Me, but he probably saved tons on subject research.
(07-11-2022, 07:47 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I always found it ironic that he made 'Super Size Me, but he probably saved tons on subject research.

That was a different guy I think
(07-11-2022, 09:18 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2022, 07:47 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I always found it ironic that he made 'Super Size Me, but he probably saved tons on subject research.

That was a different guy I think

Absolutely right. Morgan Spurlock. My bad.