Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wish I had what Biden was smoking back then.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This tweet didn't age very well.......

Biden Flashback: 'I Don't Know Anybody' Who Is 'Worried About Inflation'

This was almost exactly one year ago. Watch as the President of the United States – who'd recently signed a recklessly wasteful and inflationary $2 trillion "COVID relief" package (oops) – assured Americans that nobody should be seriously concerned about inflation. After all, he said, he didn't know "anybody" who was even "worried about" the problem. As the tweet below pointed out at the time, the very person Biden cited in his comment actually had sounded the alarm on precisely this issue, just days earlier. Conservative economists and Republicans had been warning against the Democrats' partisan "rescue" plan on inflationary and other grounds for months. We've come a long way, baby: 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/...YjIr1kM4Ec
Those Republicans were just guessing.
Trump spent more than any president in history up to that point. Inflation is just as much his fault as Biden's.
Sure. This isn't about Trump, though. I'm just pointing out cause and effect. Everyone wants to pay dumb about what caused this.