Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: MSNBC’s Katy Tur wonders if she’s doing ‘more harm than good’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Start Telling the truth, maybe we'll start to trust you again.....

MSNBC’s Katy Tur wonders if she’s doing ‘more harm than good’ as a journalist: ‘People don’t trust us’

Tur said the lack of American trust in media can be ‘demoralizing’

MSNBC host Katy Tur wonders if she’s doing "more harm than good" as a journalist as trust in the media has dwindled in recent years.  

"People don’t trust us," Tur said last week.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-katy...t-trust-us
I have no idea who this woman is but “MSNBC” tells me all I need to know.
Actually, Katy Tur (left-center) one of the more reasonable reporters on MSNBC. That said, after Alyson Camerota went from Fox to CNN and immediately changed every single one of her views from a political standpoint, who knows what anyone's real view on matters are anyway ...... pay someone $10m+ per year and they'll say what the station wants them to say.
Doggone it, we're just aren't presenting the policy positions of the left in the most positive way to effect change!
(07-19-2022, 09:43 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, Katy Tur (left-center) one of the more reasonable reporters on MSNBC.  That said, after Alyson Camerota went from Fox to CNN and immediately changed every single one of her views from a political standpoint, who knows what anyone's real view on matters are anyway ...... pay someone $10m+ per year and they'll say what the station wants them to say.

Honest question: Is Tur an actual reporter? Camerota is nothing more than a teleprompter reader. She’s not paid to think, just talk.
(07-19-2022, 10:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2022, 09:43 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, Katy Tur (left-center) one of the more reasonable reporters on MSNBC.  That said, after Alyson Camerota went from Fox to CNN and immediately changed every single one of her views from a political standpoint, who knows what anyone's real view on matters are anyway ...... pay someone $10m+ per year and they'll say what the station wants them to say.

Honest question: Is Tur an actual reporter? Camerota is nothing more than a teleprompter reader. She’s not paid to think, just talk.

It sounds like she thinks she is; otherwise this wouldn't even bother her enough to comment on it.
(07-19-2022, 09:43 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, Katy Tur (left-center) one of the more reasonable reporters on MSNBC. That said, after Alyson Camerota went from Fox to CNN and immediately changed every single one of her views from a political standpoint, who knows what anyone's real view on matters are anyway ...... pay someone $10m+ per year and they'll say what the station wants them to say.

There are mercenaries and there are true believers on both sides. I could never see Hannity on MSNBC or CNN, and likewise Don Lemon or Joy Reid on Fox.
All MSM is government propaganda. if she really has a problem woth it, she'd find a new job.

And no, Fox news is no different.
(07-19-2022, 12:44 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]All MSM is government propaganda.  if she really has a problem woth it, she'd find  a new job.

The Fourth Estate is almost nonexistent now.
(07-19-2022, 10:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess Tur is really a broadcast journalist working as a CNBC correspondent (as indicated on the website) - personal note .... she's kind of hot.

Regarding Alyson, I assume she's getting paid to read because she's def not getting paid for her looks.

Not sure if my responses are politically correct ..... 

(07-19-2022, 12:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2022, 12:44 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]All MSM is government propaganda.  if she really has a problem woth it, she'd find  a new job.

The Fourth Estate is almost nonexistent now.

Actually, Georgia was the 4th Estate and is actually thriving these days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U...._the_Union

--------
Wait, what??  Katy Tur's father is a transgender.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2022...n-business