Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags whiskey bottles coming back!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

https://www.news4jax.com/river-city-live...utType=amp Anyone else excited about these. I got some of  the engraved ones last year as well glad to see its coming back for a 2022 run.
Hmm. Might give it a try.
Nice. I never saw those before. I'll definitely buy some ....
Goodness knows they've driven people to drink with their horrid play and management!
(07-21-2022, 06:42 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Goodness knows they've driven people to drink with their horrid play and management!

Laughing

If I do get a bottle, hopefully it will be used for celebration rather than drowning sorrows.
"To Commemorate the Jags 2021 Season"

Yikes. No.
(07-21-2022, 06:42 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Goodness knows they've driven people to drink with their horrid play and management!

5 free bottles of whiskey with every season ticket purchase.

New Jags motto:  "If you think we are bad, you should try our whiskey" OR "Just like Saturday night, we get better looking with each drink"

I am not admitting anything, but I know where there are more than a few empty bottles from last year...
(07-22-2022, 11:03 AM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]

I am not admitting anything, but I know where there are more than a few empty bottles from last year...

The Jags, Covid-19, and the Government (both parties).   Definitely plenty of reasons to drink ....
(07-22-2022, 09:23 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

5 free bottles of whiskey with every season ticket purchase.

New Jags motto:  "If you think we are bad, you should try our whiskey" OR "Just like Saturday night, we get better looking with each drink"

I like something along those lines. lol
Their website is...terrible
(07-22-2022, 05:37 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Their website is...terrible

Yup..
Very nice
(07-22-2022, 08:01 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]"To Commemorate the Jags 2021 Season"

Yikes. No.

Most cringe thing I've ever read.
I'll take two please.

NH3...
(07-24-2022, 10:39 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2022, 08:01 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]"To Commemorate the Jags 2021 Season"

Yikes. No.

Most cringe thing I've ever read.
It is the most fitting thing to commemorate it.