Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Here we go again.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First they tied the COVID pandemic to try to gain control, now, it's Monkey Pox.... People saw through their BS with COVID, I don't think that a majority of people are going to believe a word they say now...... maybe the sheeple will but.... not the ones smart enough to see through the useless U.N.'s BS wll not....

WHO declares monkeypox a global health emergency

The monkeypox virus has killed five people

The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared that the international monkeypox virus outbreak constitutes a global emergency. 

https://www.foxnews.com/health/who-decla...-emergency
I don't give a rat's [BLEEP] what they say anymore. Look up Q Chat Space on the interwebs and tell me the government along with Planned Parenthood should be promoting this filth. I don't have a problem with kids talking to a certified, educated sociologist or psychiatrist or any other qualified person about their sexuality IN PERSON and with parental consent. This crap they're allowing is criminal.

Talk about a gateway for pedophiles.

So yeah, the CDC and all of their cronies can kiss my [BLEEP]. I barely tolerated them before and now they can burn for all I care. There's a special place in hell for people who mess with kids.
Don't stick things into other things that it wasn't designed to go into and you don't get monkey pox. Pandemic over if they just shutdown gay clubs or ban gay sex for 2 weeks, 2 weeks was good for covid but they can't draw attention to the fact its just gay men spreading this.

I wonder if they have checked into the recent 2 kids that go it and where they got it from. I bet there is a some illegal stuff going on.

Also the numbers are showing it is affecting vaccinated people at an extremely high rate. Not sure if it's just that gay men are vaccinated mostly or not but the "outbreaks" are in highly vaccinated areas.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
People in general need to be safe regarding this and other diseases. But right now it does indeed seem like it's the main groups of people that are contracting moneypox are gay and bisexual men. I heard on the radio today that in the DC area like over 90% of cases were men and that like 82% of those cases were men who identified as gay. I've also read other articles that say that most of the cases right now being reported are gay/bisexual men. In this latest study reported by nbcnews it says that of 528 confirmed cases reviewed for this study 95% of them were men who sleep with other men. This article also said that this current outbreak is believed to have initially started in Europe in the mid spring at gatherings for gay/bisexual men:

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-heal...-rcna39564

Everyone needs to be safe, but the current evidence is showing it's overwhelming affecting these groups of men the most.
The 80's called, they want thier monkeypox back.

(07-23-2022, 09:20 PM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]People in general need to be safe regarding this and other diseases. But right now it does indeed seem like it's the main groups of people that are contracting moneypox are gay and bisexual men. I heard on the radio today that in the DC area like over 90% of cases were men and that like 82% of those cases were men who identified as gay. I've also read other articles that say that most of the cases right now being reported are gay/bisexual men. In this latest study reported by nbcnews it says that of 528 confirmed cases reviewed for this study 95% of them were men who sleep with other men. This article also said that this current outbreak is believed to have initially started in Europe in the mid spring at gatherings for gay/bisexual men:

Everyone needs to be safe, but the current evidence is showing it's overwhelming affecting these groups of men the most.

More evil [BLEEP] released upon us all by the homosexual community. I'm sure their gay agents are on the lookout right now for hetero sexual cases so that they can mitigate the stigma and assure us that we are all in this together.
(07-23-2022, 08:54 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Don't stick things into other things that it wasn't designed to go into and you don't get monkey pox. Pandemic over if they just shutdown gay clubs or ban gay sex for 2 weeks, 2 weeks was good for covid but they can't draw attention to the fact its just gay men spreading this.

I wonder if they have checked into the recent 2 kids that go it and where they got it from. I bet there is a some illegal stuff going on.

Also the numbers are showing it is affecting vaccinated people at an extremely high rate. Not sure if it's just that gay men are vaccinated mostly or not but the "outbreaks" are in highly vaccinated areas.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I saw a video where a lady was talking about monkeypox outbreaks that have recently affected children. I believe she may have been from the UK, and could have been talking about children there. But nevertheless, she stated that the cases with kids that she knew of were kids that were adjacent to gay/bisexual men. Maybe they are kids that live with/are being raised by these men. I feel bad for any women with kids that may end up getting this, because she doesn't know her husband is gay/bisexual. Hopefully this doesn't spread to women/children heavily. Or most people in general.
(07-23-2022, 09:22 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]The 80's called, they want thier monkeypox back.

(07-23-2022, 09:20 PM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]People in general need to be safe regarding this and other diseases. But right now it does indeed seem like it's the main groups of people that are contracting moneypox are gay and bisexual men. I heard on the radio today that in the DC area like over 90% of cases were men and that like 82% of those cases were men who identified as gay. I've also read other articles that say that most of the cases right now being reported are gay/bisexual men. In this latest study reported by nbcnews it says that of 528 confirmed cases reviewed for this study 95% of them were men who sleep with other men. This article also said that this current outbreak is believed to have initially started in Europe in the mid spring at gatherings for gay/bisexual men:

More evil [BLEEP] released upon us all by the homosexual community. I'm sure their gay agents are on the lookout right now for hetero sexual cases so that they can mitigate the stigma and assure us that we are all in this together.

I was reading through that article that I posted and saw some very eye-opening information. The articles stated it's not like past monkeypox outbreaks like in African countries. Most of these new cases involve people having lesions on their genital areas. It seems like a lot of these men that are getting it are very promiscuous. The article stated that out of the 75% of the men in the study who talked about their sexual history the average number of partners for them was five in the past three months. The article also mentioned that 25% of the men revealed they had slept with 15 partners or more. 20% of them had taken drugs during sex, and of those tested 29% of them had an STI. A lot of unsafe behavior/bad stuff going on here. 

With this pattern of behavior, they have exhibited, it's a wonder this outbreak isn't even worse than what it is.
(07-23-2022, 09:47 PM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2022, 09:22 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]The 80's called, they want thier monkeypox back.

I was reading through that article that I posted and saw some very eye-opening information. The articles stated it's not like past monkeypox outbreaks like in African countries. Most of these new cases involve people having lesions on their genital areas. It seems like a lot of these men that are getting it are very promiscuous. The article stated that out of the 75% of the men in the study who talked about their sexual history the average number of partners for them was five in the past three months. The article also mentioned that 25% of the men revealed they had slept with 15 partners or more. 20% of them had taken drugs during sex, and of those tested 29% of them had an STI. A lot of unsafe behavior/bad stuff going on here. 

With this pattern of behavior, they have exhibited, it's a wonder this outbreak isn't even worse than what it is.

Sorry, Andrew Gillum.
(07-23-2022, 07:08 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't give a rat's [BLEEP] what they say anymore. Look up Q Chat Space on the interwebs and tell me the government along with Planned Parenthood should be promoting this filth. I don't have a problem with kids talking to a certified, educated sociologist or psychiatrist or any other qualified person about their sexuality IN PERSON and with parental consent. This crap they're allowing is criminal.

So yeah, the CDC and all of their cronies can kiss my [BLEEP]. I barely tolerated them before and now they can burn for all I care. There's a special place in hell for people who mess with kids.

General population in prison makes a good starting point.
(07-24-2022, 07:39 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2022, 07:08 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't give a rat's [BLEEP] what they say anymore. Look up Q Chat Space on the interwebs and tell me the government along with Planned Parenthood should be promoting this filth. I don't have a problem with kids talking to a certified, educated sociologist or psychiatrist or any other qualified person about their sexuality IN PERSON and with parental consent. This crap they're allowing is criminal.

General population in prison makes a good starting point.

They do a good job of taking out the trash for sure.
Another pandemic? I guess it’s time to go buy all the toilet paper again.
(07-25-2022, 04:26 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]Another pandemic? I guess it’s time to go buy all the toilet paper again.

Nah, this time there'll be a run on condoms. 80's are back, baby!