Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is totally daft, absurd, rediculous and a few other adjectives I can't fit in...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NYPD doing God’s work enforcing law regulating toys

I remember calling an FFL in one of the boroughs many years ago asking questions about transferring an air gun, and the FFL went on a tear, directed at me mind you, about how they’re illegal in New York City. I was in search of answers to a pile of hypothetical questions and I did end up talking to an FFL in New York State, outside of the boroughs. The FFL I talked to laughed at me and said “You’re asking about having us ship a toy?” 

https://bearingarms.com/john-petrolino/2...klFid_bvVI
In other news...cap pistols banned due to potential auditory damage.
I understand why they want to ban them but also there shouldn't be a need to. The issue is you have a bunch adult kids and teens running or driving around and shooting each other or other people. Instead of parents and police doing something they just say ban them entirely.

People doing this will get shot and one did after he went around shooting random people from a car at 1am.

Kids grow up with little consequences now and don't really think anything bad could happen because they have been sheltered for most of their life.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk