Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Suing CNN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-notifies-cn...tml?bcmt=1

Well this should be fun.  I don't know if he's actually dumb enough to do it, but I hope he does.
As Bill Maher said, Trump could win another election if he would just let go. He never will.

On the bright side, it’s a good time to be a lawyer.
(07-28-2022, 06:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]As Bill Maher said, Trump could win another election if he would just let go. He never will.

It's been really weird agreeing with Bill Maher so much lately.
Ronster is salivating
(07-28-2022, 07:35 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Ronster is salivating

Wait 'til he finds out that he and Bill Maher agree on things. It's a weird, weird time in politics right now.
You're not agreeing with Bill Maher, he is agreeing with you. He is just having buyer's remorse and is too stubborn to admit he was wrong.
(07-28-2022, 08:30 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You're not agreeing with Bill Maher, he is agreeing with you. He is just having buyer's remorse and is too stubborn to admit he was wrong.

I like that interpretation!
If Trump has any right to say what he thinks loudly into a microphone, CNN has the same right to call him a liar.
For a defamation suit in the US, you have to prove that the statement was false and that the speaker was negligent to learn that it was false.
If Trump had any evidence that he actually won the election, we would have seen it by now.
(07-28-2022, 07:09 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2022, 06:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]As Bill Maher said, Trump could win another election if he would just let go. He never will.

It's been really weird agreeing with Bill Maher so much lately.

So true. Really indicative of how far left the noisy part of the Democratic party has gone. Maher has pretty much stayed put.