Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A previously, but unknown, but a very real threat, to your right to bear arms......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ammunition distributor noticing a lot of “missing” packages from UPS

UPS has been in the gun world news quite a bit as of late. My colleague Lee Williams over at the Gun Writer Substack, AmmoLand News, and the Second Amendment Foundation Investigative Journalism Project just recently covered that a large number of firearm related companies have been having their accounts canceled by UPS. Not only that, Lee noted that UPS is allegedly destroying packages that are in transit. Friend and Second Amendment luminary, Patrick Collins, from The Gun Food, reported to me that many packages he’s shipped out via UPS have been turning up missing.

https://bearingarms.com/john-petrolino/2...4lePCPgPjg
Have you ever noticed that every "threat to your 2nd Amendment rights" is actually good for the gun industry?

Screaming headlines like "They're Going to TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS" inevitably lead to a spike in gun sales.  

And in this case, if, for example, I ordered a firearm and didn't get it, I would reorder it.  So two guns get sold when all I wanted was one.  UPS, or their insurance company, pays for the extra one.
Thanks for reminding me to call Midway. I placed an order for in stock ammo back in April. Tracking still says “label created”. Between getting off work too late to call and just flat out forgetting about it I hadn’t called.