Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is what happens when you combine Bidenflation plus soft on crime DA's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spam-a-lock! NYC drug store puts $3.99 tins of SPAM and $3.49 tins of HAM in theft-proof cases as crime wave grips Big Apple
  • One Twitter user noticed the policy, where the meat substitute is sealed in a plastic container at the Duane Reade inside the Port Authority bus depot 
  • While this is not a city-wide policy or one maintained by every Duane Reade in the city, other products are often locked up at other locations 
  • One employee at the Duane Reade in Times Square on West 44th Street said that they lock up ice cream 
  • Many blame everything from 9.1 percent inflation to a spike in crime of 37 percent across the Big Apple
  • Some found it amusing or even insulting that the cheap cans of Spam and Starkist Tuna would be protected 
  • New York City Mayor Eric Adams has promised New Yorkers time and time again that he will crack down on crime and even ran his election campaign on it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...EmkU9j13a8
Them damn Hawaiians and their Spam fetish..

Oh wait.. I'm part Hawaiian.

Where's me Spam?!?
I have a Spam cookbook I bought in Hawaii.
Why are they worried about someone stealing their spam?  I bought a filter just to keep it out.
Spam burgers with a thick slice of pineapple..

Yup.. gotta go to the store soon..