Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: At this point, I’m pulling for Russia to win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am so sick of the U.S sending our money to that Media Whore Zelenskyy, he’s a puppet of the American and Global left with Nazi ties. So ya, I hope Putin kicks his [BLEEP]…

[Image: 295704236_5670931776271859_9167722383067...e=62ECC458]
Saw a comment about all the money the democrats have gotten donated to their campaigns since they started sending money there. I wonder how much was laundered back to them.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(07-31-2022, 12:17 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I am so sick of the U.S sending our money to that Media Whore Zelenskyy, he’s a puppet of the American and Global left with Nazi ties. So ya, I hope Putin kicks his [BLEEP]…

Nazi ties?  He's Jewish. 

I am rooting hard for Ukraine, because I am not in favor of dictators invading and annexing their neighbors.  I'm not in favor of dictators slaughtering innocent civilians in an attempt to take over another country.  

Are you serious?
Regardless of corruption which I'm sure there is plenty a stronger Russia is not good for America so no I'm not rooting for Russia. Look at the bigger picture Russia is pushing east and China is about to begin pushing west, if Russia wins in Ukraine safe bet he's not stopping there, do you really want a NATO vs Russia conflict?

I've seen this mindset from the far fringe Alex Jones types that Russia is fighting the NWO, but Russia is in bed with Iran, China, Venezuela, and loosely North Korea if you think that makes up the new axis of good in the world I'm wasting my breath.

I used to listen off and on to Infowars until he went 1000000000% in on Trump and then Russia was the good guy America was the evil NWO and I knew he was full of [BLEEP]. America's not perfect but damn if you've ever lived outside of it you'd know it's not the great evil portrayed on Infowars.

(07-31-2022, 04:37 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2022, 12:17 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I am so sick of the U.S sending our money to that Media Whore Zelenskyy, he’s a puppet of the American and Global left with Nazi ties. So ya, I hope Putin kicks his [BLEEP]…

Nazi ties?  He's Jewish.

I am rooting hard for Ukraine, because I am not in favor of dictators invading and annexing their neighbors.  I'm not in favor of dictators slaughtering innocent civilians in an attempt to take over another country.  

Are you serious?

He's referencing the Avoz battalion that has swastikas on there uniform, it's a militia that was fighting the Ukrainian government until the Russians invaded and now they have bigger fish to fry. On social media you'd think the entire Ukrainian army was nazis not just that one militia which is loosely affiliated with the Ukrainian army at best they're at a cease fire until the Russians are gone.
I do not and have never have listened to Alex Jones, lol. It’s just I hate Zelenskyy because he’s a Biden puppet. I’m no fan of Russia, WOLVERINES!! But, screw Zelenskyy…
Ronster.....this what Russia winning looks like.

[Image: 220301-mariupol-shelling-mb-1131-bd2037.jpg]

P.S., this little girl did not survive the shelling from the Russian artilliary that you support.

But hey, what would I know being fed lies by MSM and the DemoRATS right!!!!
Your candor is appreciated, Ronster. Good to know where you stand on this, it helps us understand how to take your other points of view.
(07-31-2022, 06:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Your candor is appreciated, Ronster.  Good to know where you stand on this, it helps us understand how to take your other points of view.

Oh Lord, he thinks he knows something…
Russia can both be fighting a war against Western elites and be wrong for invading Ukraine. I think both are true. I am not pulling for Russia, but I wish more people would start recognizing what's causing this disfunction isn't a series of coincidences. There is a group that believes it can bring about a new world order, and our lives are going to get worse. This is equally true if Russia starts to win against Ukraine. I think we'll see China begin its aggressions, and the rest of the world will fall into utter turmoil. There are problems brewing, and, imo, it's largely being caused by greedy neo-capitalists that can't satiate their own greed and contempt for the working class.
(07-31-2022, 08:25 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Russia can both be fighting a war against Western elites and be wrong for invading Ukraine. I think both are true. I am not pulling for Russia, but I wish more people would start recognizing what's causing this disfunction isn't a series of coincidences. There is a group that believes it can bring about a new world order, and our lives are going to get worse. This is equally true if Russia starts to win against Ukraine. I think we'll see China begin its aggressions, and the rest of the world will fall into utter turmoil. There are problems brewing, and, imo, it's largely being caused by greedy neo-capitalists that can't satiate their own greed and contempt for the working class.

This is how I feel about it mostly. Russia has already won though, the question is just how much of Ukraine are they taking.

Also it's not capitalist, they just are fine benefiting from it to make all their money.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
(07-31-2022, 04:43 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]He's referencing the Avoz battalion that has swastikas on there uniform, it's a militia that was fighting the Ukrainian government until the Russians invaded and now they have bigger fish to fry. On social media you'd think the entire Ukrainian army was nazis not just that one militia which is loosely affiliated with the Ukrainian army at best they're at a cease fire until the Russians are gone.

It's not a militia, they are part of the government and a large part of the army. Look at all the images coming from Ukraine and the MSM keeps taking pictures with nazis imagery in it.

There are more than 1 battalion, they are the main one. It is a hot bed area for former nazis and Stalin's last leg of defense.

I'm not sure where you are getting your news from but there are videos out there with their leader speaking as part of the government, training the military, and even MSM stories about the increasingly large size throughout Ukraine. These were all readily available until the war started.

(08-01-2022, 12:11 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2022, 08:25 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Russia can both be fighting a war against Western elites and be wrong for invading Ukraine. I think both are true. I am not pulling for Russia, but I wish more people would start recognizing what's causing this disfunction isn't a series of coincidences. There is a group that believes it can bring about a new world order, and our lives are going to get worse. This is equally true if Russia starts to win against Ukraine. I think we'll see China begin its aggressions, and the rest of the world will fall into utter turmoil. There are problems brewing, and, imo, it's largely being caused by greedy neo-capitalists that can't satiate their own greed and contempt for the working class.

This is how I feel about it mostly. Russia has already won though, the question is just how much of Ukraine are they taking.

Also it's not capitalist, they just are fine benefiting from it to make all their money.

I said neo-capitalist. It's not true capitalism.
I don't understand why anyone would root for a dictatorship which has invaded a neighboring democracy, and in the process used artillery indiscriminately to flatten cities and slaughter civilians, with the intent of annexing that neighboring country. The whole idea that somehow Ukraine was a threat to Russia is laughable.

And the fact that I am having to say those previous two sentences, which are completely obvious, is mind-boggling.

Only a very weird person would be rooting for Russia to win this war.
(08-01-2022, 05:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why anyone would root for a dictatorship which has invaded a neighboring democracy, and in the process used artillery indiscriminately to flatten cities and slaughter civilians, with the intent of annexing that neighboring country.  The whole idea that somehow Ukraine was a threat to Russia is laughable. 

And the fact that I am having to say those previous two sentences, which are completely obvious, is mind-boggling. 

It’s not so much that I’m rooting for Russia, but more so rooting against Zelenskyy
(08-01-2022, 07:20 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2022, 05:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why anyone would root for a dictatorship which has invaded a neighboring democracy, and in the process used artillery indiscriminately to flatten cities and slaughter civilians, with the intent of annexing that neighboring country.  The whole idea that somehow Ukraine was a threat to Russia is laughable. 

It’s not so much that I’m rooting for Russia, but more so rooting against Zelenskyy

So you're pulling for the side that would throw you in jail for posting the wrong thought on a website?
(08-01-2022, 08:11 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2022, 07:20 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]It’s not so much that I’m rooting for Russia, but more so rooting against Zelenskyy

So you're pulling for the side that would throw you in jail for posting the wrong thought on a website?

Not so much as I am rooting against Zelenskyy, the Nazi loving puppet. Besides, the Global left is doing the same thing, so what’s your point?
(08-01-2022, 09:23 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2022, 08:11 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]So you're pulling for the side that would throw you in jail for posting the wrong thought on a website?

Not so much as I am rooting against Zelenskyy, the Nazi loving puppet. Besides, the Global left is doing the same thing, so what’s your point?

There's so much misguided there I guess I'll just let it go. If Putin is your guy then there's not much I can say to reach you.
(08-01-2022, 08:11 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]So you're pulling for the side that would throw you in jail for posting the wrong thought on a website?

Yes, when the global left cancelled Trump’s Twitter account, that was just as bad as when Putin put neurotoxins in Alexei Navalny's underwear then put him in a Gulag forever.  Thank you for that insight.  Do you want some candy for it? We have werthers original and lifesavers.

I'm nearly afraid to ask what makes you think Zelenskyy is a Nazi loving puppet? I have a feeling it's going to have something to do with microchips in vaccines and Jewish space lasers.
(08-01-2022, 09:49 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2022, 09:23 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Not so much as I am rooting against Zelenskyy, the Nazi loving puppet. Besides, the Global left is doing the same thing, so what’s your point?

I'm nearly afraid to ask what makes you think Zelenskyy is a Nazi loving puppet? I have a feeling it's going to have something to do with microchips in vaccines and Jewish space lasers.

clever, a few key strokes on your computer and YOU too can cease being ignorant.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5