Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thank God We Have Free Speech in this Country........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For now anyway........

Veteran Posts Four 'Pride' Flags Online, Cops Arrest Him After Seeing How They Were Arranged

A 51-year-old veteran was taken into custody Friday over a meme that showed four LGBT flags arranged in one image that formed a swastika.
As chronicled by the Daily Mail, Darren Brady was arrested by Hampshire Police and taken from his home in handcuffs.
Video of the incident on Twitter showed the Englishman asking police, “Why am I in cuffs?”

https://www.westernjournal.com/veteran-p...FA3Mh7_pVg
So you think arranging any flag to form a NAZI symbol is appropriate?
(07-31-2022, 08:36 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]So you think arranging any flag to form a NAZI symbol is appropriate?

If you believe in freedom of speech, it's no less appropriate than displaying LGBT flags in any arrangement.  What do you believe in?
(07-31-2022, 08:36 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]So you think arranging any flag to form a NAZI symbol is appropriate?

I support his right to say what he wants.
Are you American, captivating?
(07-31-2022, 10:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Are you American, captivating?

He is not.
(07-31-2022, 08:45 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]

If you believe in freedom of speech, it's no less appropriate than displaying LGBT flags in any arrangement.  What do you believe in?

It's a disgusting thing done by a pathetic individual.  But then again, I also abhor burning of the flag.  Just because it's a right, doesn't make it right.
(07-31-2022, 10:51 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2022, 08:45 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]If you believe in freedom of speech, it's no less appropriate than displaying LGBT flags in any arrangement.  What do you believe in?

It's a disgusting thing done by a pathetic individual.  But then again, I also abhor burning of the flag.  Just because it's a right, doesn't make it right.

The appropriateness of the flag art has no bearing, whatsoever, with the right to create it.
(07-31-2022, 10:49 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2022, 10:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Are you American, captivating?

He is not.

He's a bot..
I don't think this would be an issue for law enforcement in the United States.

I'm totally in favor of gay rights, and (almost) all that, but I'm also totally in favor of free speech. And beyond that, I'm also in favor of anything that's funny, and here's a good one:

https://babylonbee.com/news/explorers-di...ride-month