Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anyone going to Canton?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious how many of you are attending the festivities this week. My wife and I will be arriving tomorrow and have tickets for Thursday night's game and the ceremony on Saturday. I'll be the one wearing the authentic Boselli jerseySmile! Hope to see you there.
Snowie is! Not me.
I had long envisioned making this trek, having family nearby made that part of the expense acceptable. Once I saw what they were charging for tickets, my dream evaporated.

We will probably make a trip to the hall the next time we go visit the fam, though, will be great to introduce my kids to the hall of heads.

Enjoy your time, it's a surreal experience for any fan of the sport.
(08-01-2022, 04:29 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious how many of you are attending the festivities this week. My wife and I will be arriving tomorrow and have tickets for Thursday night's game and the ceremony on Saturday. I'll be the one wearing the authentic Boselli jerseySmile! Hope to see you there.

I was considering the trip but I backed out for unknown reasons. I too would've worn my Authentic game worn Boselli jersey that he signed. Would've been nice. Try to get yours signed, he's very approachable.

NH3...
(08-02-2022, 08:29 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]I had long envisioned making this trek, having family nearby made that part of the expense acceptable. Once I saw what they were charging for tickets, my dream evaporated.

We will probably make a trip to the hall the next time we go visit the fam, though, will be great to introduce my kids to the hall of heads.

You're right about it being over-priced. We just got the package which included the game on Thursday and the ceremony on Saturday. They included free admission to the museum as well as fan parties prior to both events. The cost for that was $599 per person.
(08-02-2022, 08:47 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2022, 08:29 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]I had long envisioned making this trek, having family nearby made that part of the expense acceptable. Once I saw what they were charging for tickets, my dream evaporated.

You're right about it being over-priced. We just got the package which included the game on Thursday and the ceremony on Saturday. They included free admission to the museum as well as fan parties prior to both events. The cost for that was $599 per person.
I lost all interest with the cost to sit there all day outside to hear some speeches. Then the game will be bad with the level of play. I was interested in being there for the 1st Jag player but that was just crazy high.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
I will be watching the game at home or the sports bar. I look forward to seeing #71 big speech.
I'm going. At airport now
I didn't have my best season last year so I dunno.
Trevor in about 20-25 years
(08-03-2022, 12:05 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Trevor in about 20-25 years

Would be nice of him to show Watson some support all these years later.
Wow. #71 made me cry. Great