Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: HBD BUNNIE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Happy B-Day Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay! Light the candles!

[Image: Little+Fireman.jpg]

Happy Birthday, Bunnie.  Banana
Who?
Happy Birthday!!

I can't believe we're still friends!! Thought that money I paid you a long time ago woulda ran out by now?!?
Thanks everyone! Love
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday to you Bunnie! I hope it is a splendid one.
Happy Birthday!
HBD!
Y’all are all so sweet! Except Dinger…lord only knows what’s wrong with that boy. Laughing
(08-02-2022, 05:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Y’all are all so sweet! Except Dinger…lord only knows what’s wrong with that boy. Laughing

Based on recent correspondences with him, I’m surprised he didn’t include a pic in his birthday wishes to you.  

Sorry wd, lol.
(08-02-2022, 06:11 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2022, 05:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Y’all are all so sweet! Except Dinger…lord only knows what’s wrong with that boy. Laughing

Based on recent correspondences with him, I’m surprised he didn’t include a pic in his birthday wishes to you.  

Sorry wd, lol.

That’s what private messages are for!
(08-02-2022, 06:15 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2022, 06:11 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Based on recent correspondences with him, I’m surprised he didn’t include a pic in his birthday wishes to you.  

Sorry wd, lol.

So you got them, cool.  Way to go winger! (Wink wink).

I’ll let y’all be.
(08-02-2022, 06:11 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry wd, lol.

So????  Do I get a discount on lawn service now or what? I bout tore my wife's nightgown because of that pic..

All I kept thinking about was Chris Farley..

Fat guy in a little coat.. Fat guy in a little coat..

(08-02-2022, 06:15 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2022, 06:11 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Based on recent correspondences with him, I’m surprised he didn’t include a pic in his birthday wishes to you.  

Sorry wd, lol.

Nothing private bout me  Banana Banana Banana
HBD!
Happy Birthday
(08-02-2022, 09:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry wd, lol.

So????  Do I get a discount on lawn service now or what? I bout tore my wife's nightgown because of that pic..

All I kept thinking about was Chris Farley..

Fat guy in a little coat.. Fat guy in a little coat..

(08-02-2022, 06:15 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]That’s what private messages are for!

Nothing private bout me  Banana Banana Banana

[Image: 84be.gif]