Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Black Conservatives vs Black Liberals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It’s a long video, but very interesting.

https://youtu.be/IVIoC5ROaHk
Watching this video, I was struck on how the Liberals were all parroting talking points that you hear on the MSM... And how shocked their were when the Conservatives spit out facts. The woman with the short hair actually covered her ears... "No, no, I don't want to hear the truth... "
I watched the first 5 minutes and plan to watch the rest later. Running up to the 2020 election I watched several black conservatives who have youtube channels just to get their take on things. It was pretty interesting.
It was interesting. Both the conservatives and the liberals wanted to express their political ideology as something above their race and not dependent on their race. The most outspoken liberal kept reciting statistics about how bad things are correlated with being black or queer, but the conservatives emphasized individual stories and agency. It's the same way you see white people discuss those issues.
Good video. I think more black people should be out spoken about politics. If you’re truly interested in bettering the race, perhaps you should quite voting for those that try to hold you back. One dude brought up reparations. I’m glad it was received by laughter. Just go out there and do your thing. The opportunities are there for anyone regardless of race. If anything, there are things in place to give blacks an advantage. It’s up to them to take advantage of it. If you don’t take advantage of it….welp… nothing else anyone else can do. Don’t live in the past. Make your own future for you and your family.