Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Real breaking news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My dad,and I will be on jags 4 news tonight. We are the 2 steves. I'm wearing a teal Trevor jersey.
You're famous! I'll look for ya. "We Are The 2 Steves" is a really good name for a rock band by the way.
the news is broken!
someone get the duct tape!
Quick update now. We will be on jags abc,and NBC news tonight one of them is just dad,and i.
Very cool.. will be watching!!
We did get interviewed by both abc,and NBC News. Both told us they were from Jacksonville. Keep a eye on news for next couple days in case they told us wrong day.
We are home safe now,and im going to see if i can find it online now that im at big computer.
I still got lots of things to learn in life. My apolgigys everyone i just learned this today. Just because news interviews  you doesn't mean yo will be on tv,and its ot live even when your iinterviewed. 

Dad said producders have to see tapes first,and then they have to see if they want that on the nightly news.  I though if a tv  statation interviewed you,your on the news live. Sorry to run you all around. 

I would still lkeep a eye out though just in case.  Its not a for sure thing though. FBT if you by chance see my dad,and i on jacksonville news could you post a link here please so i can send to my dad,or anyone else who meet dad,and i 

years ago and knows what we look like.   Again sorry about all of that.  I'm still growing,and learning just like the jags are still learning how to win.  Wink Wink
Still pretty damn cool, wolfie!!
yes it is still pretty cool. I hopeing the change i make in videos this year leads to a new jags era with winning.
From the videos you’ve posted. I did see what I thought was you and I assume your father. I don’t recall which station I was watching at the time. I think it was Channel 4. They had about five or six people in Jags gear and the two on the opposite end were the ones talking about being season ticket holders and tailgating together.
(08-05-2022, 07:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Still pretty damn cool, wolfie!!

(08-06-2022, 07:26 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]From the videos you’ve posted.  I did see what I thought was you and I assume your father.  I don’t recall which station I was watching at the time.  I think it was Channel 4.  They had about five or six people in Jags gear and the two on the opposite end were the ones talking about being season ticket holders and tailgating together.

was i in my teal Trevor Lawernece Jersery?  also do you think you could find it online by chance the interview the one you saw, so i can share with my dad. 

We got interviewed by abc, and nbc jags news.
(08-06-2022, 09:03 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2022, 07:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Still pretty damn cool, wolfie!!

(08-06-2022, 07:26 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]From the videos you’ve posted.  I did see what I thought was you and I assume your father.  I don’t recall which station I was watching at the time.  I think it was Channel 4.  They had about five or six people in Jags gear and the two on the opposite end were the ones talking about being season ticket holders and tailgating together.

was i in my teal Trevor Lawernece Jersery?  also do you think you could find it online by chance the interview the one you saw, so i can share with my dad. 

I checked their site wolfie. I didn’t see it.  I wouldn’t have expected what I saw on TV to have been posted to their site anyway.  The actual stories are up but not the fan’s thoughts/opinions.  Only thing I can tell you is maybe, MAYBE…have your dad email channel 4 or possibly the other stations to see if they can email you the piece that aired.   I’m glad you and your dad had a good time.
(08-06-2022, 03:37 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2022, 09:03 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]was i in my teal Trevor Lawernece Jersery?  also do you think you could find it online by chance the interview the one you saw, so i can share with my dad. 

I checked their site wolfie. I didn’t see it.  I wouldn’t have expected what I saw on TV to have been posted to their site anyway.  The actual stories are up but not the fan’s thoughts/opinions.  Only thing I can tell you is maybe, MAYBE…have your dad email channel 4 or possibly the other stations to see if they can email you the piece that aired.   I’m glad you and your dad had a good time.

its all good,no big deal not finding anything.
I just heard from Jagsmac,he saw my dad,,and i on jacksonville nbc news this morning.  did anyone else see it? we were in front of hall of fame with other jags fans.
ok so here you go everyone. First of all we all know I'm wolfie. My dad has always had the Papa Bear nickname in our house. here it is a link to the news webite. 

Wolfie,and Papa Bear on jacksonville tv.  Dad did all the talking.  

All eyes on Jacksonville as LeRoy Butler, Tony Boselli inducted into Pro Football Hall of Fame (news4jax.com)

I talked more on abc news.  still trying to find the one from abc.
Well done Wolfman!! Way to represent Jax!!

Need a manager? I can manage ya.. $10 an autograph!! or 3 for $30!!
(08-07-2022, 07:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Well done Wolfman!! Way to represent Jax!!

Need a manager? I can manage ya.. $10 an autograph!! or 3 for $30!!

no i don't need a Manger,but i did ned someone to find Jaguar fan interviews from abc news.  I acctuttly speak on that one.  Can someone see if they can find a link to the abc Jacksonville news of jags fans being interviewed.

now that  you know what dad,and i look like please.
I dont know, wolfman.. The internet is a big ole scary place with lots and lots of little dark corners..

I like the dark corners sometimes..