Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: wolfie videos in 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so this year i will be changeing up my videos, and i will have one up before week 1 game.  I am going to change the way i wear jags gear this year,and it will be explained in the video.
Tip: In most cases, drop the 'e' when adding 'ing" to the end of a word. You have changeing in this thread and hopeing in another.

Hint: The little red squiggly line under a word is your friend

PS. I hope changing the way you wear jags gear does not equate to you doing your vids in the nude.
(08-05-2022, 10:33 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Tip: In most cases, drop the 'e' when adding 'ing" to the end of a word.  You have changeing in this thread and hopeing in another. 

Hint:  The little red squiggly line under a word is your friend

PS.  I hope changing the way you wear jags gear does not equate to you doing your vids in the nude.

no worries i wouldn't ever post a youtube of me in no clouthes.
(08-06-2022, 10:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2022, 10:33 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Tip: In most cases, drop the 'e' when adding 'ing" to the end of a word.  You have changeing in this thread and hopeing in another. 

Hint:  The little red squiggly line under a word is your friend

PS.  I hope changing the way you wear jags gear does not equate to you doing your vids in the nude.

no worries i wouldn't ever post a youtube of me in no clouthes.

That's much appreciated.
(08-06-2022, 02:34 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2022, 10:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]no worries i wouldn't ever post a youtube of me in no clouthes.

That's much appreciated.

apreciatated*