Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dems' ideology of controlling Black community hasn't changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He's telling people the absolute truth.........

Dems' ideology of controlling Black community hasn't changed: North Carolina lieutenant governor

Mark Robinson details the history of Democrats' treatment of the Black community

North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson said Democrats' "ideology of control" toward the Black community "has not changed" over the course of American history Saturday on "Unfiltered." 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dems-ideol...t-governor
Blacks have been voting for Democrats since Johnson. Which is nuts considering the racist Johnson had been his whole life. , but I regress. Kennedy before he was killed was the first Democrat to embrace civil rights for blacks and hijacked the movement from the Republicans which had ALWAYS been the party that fought for their rights.

The Democrats although initially fought Kennedy on this issue; but saw that this was a winning issue and ran with it. 

But instead of empowering black Americans they made so many of them dependent on what the government could give them. And as black fathers were replaced by the government; black women needing to replace that income lost to Fathers being absent, started voting almost exclusively for Democrats.

Now even tho Democrat policies have been so detrimental to the black community, many blacks continue to elect these people; why?

I theorize it’s two fold, one it’s generational, it’s what they’ve been doing for decades, “Mamma did it, ima do it”

Secondly, they have a false sense of power, maybe they believe that they have an actual say in what platform the Dems govern by; that align with their best interests, but laughably it never does, with the exception of platitudes like taking up the “Black Lives Matter” mantra, for example.

But overall, if you look at the results of what  the Democrats have created with 60 years of control over that demographic, a thinking person would be correct in declaring it in an abject failure .
The impact of welfare spending on family breakdown is overstated, in my opinion.
I would bet that the adoption of mandatory child support payments is bigger both in terms of dollars and in terms of impact. However welfare undeniably has an impact. The attractive man with charisma but no job skills wouldn't be a good provider whether in a marriage or as a payer of child support. But with the government welfare as a backstop, he too can be a candidate for paternity. There are women who think like this of all races, but most women do not think like this.
It's not hard to solve welfare. Allow people to make more money while working and promote strong families, which is done by instilling those values in the upcoming generations.
It's no mystery why black people are overwhelmingly voting for the Democratic party. 1) Democrats favor affirmative action and other race-based policies and 2) black people are disproportionately poorer than white people and Democrats favor income redistribution.