Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts' LB Leonard to miss Jaguars' game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That helps. No Chase Young in week 1 either. They seem to be faking injuries to avoid our potent offense.
^^ Haha
(08-09-2022, 04:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]That helps.  No Chase Young in week 1 either.  They seem to be faking injuries to avoid our potent offense.

Wait till the other QBs start doing the same thing once they realize Sacksonville has been rebuilt.

We're part of a continuum:

The Steel curtain
'85 Bears
'86 Giants
2000 Ravens

2022 Sacksonville

Laughing Banana
Good to see one of their important players out for the near term. The colts still need some long term losing. Their fans have been too lucky for too long. I'd love to see them go 6-11 for the next decade.
(08-11-2022, 11:52 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see one of their important players out for the near term. The colts still need some long term losing. Their fans have been too lucky for too long. I'd love to see them go 6-11 for the next decade.

Sad to think how much better our last decade would have been if we were a perennial 6-11 team.  I would like the colts to suffer more than 6-11 Smile
(08-12-2022, 09:56 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2022, 11:52 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see one of their important players out for the near term. The colts still need some long term losing. Their fans have been too lucky for too long. I'd love to see them go 6-11 for the next decade.

Sad to think how much better our last decade would have been if we were a perennial 6-11 team.  I would like the colts to suffer more than 6-11 Smile

What I want to see is the colts drafting in the 10-15 slot for the next few decades.

They would be bad enough for everyone to recognize they don't have a chance, but good enough to never be in position to take another can't miss QB prospect.

If they can go 4-13 for the next 20 years and never find another QB that's fine, too, but what I really want for colts fans is the kind of true suffering that comes from not being able to even look forward to the draft.
(08-10-2022, 07:50 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2022, 04:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]That helps.  No Chase Young in week 1 either.  They seem to be faking injuries to avoid our potent offense.

Wait till the other QBs start doing the same thing once they realize Sacksonville has been rebuilt.

We're part of a continuum:

The Steel curtain
'85 Bears
'86 Giants
2000 Ravens

2022 Sacksonville

Laughing Banana

So THAT"S why we played so many backup QBs in 2017!