Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Democrats, They Never Met Tax They Didn't Like........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The middle class the the poor are all ready stretched to the limit now with the out of control inflation caused by Biden's, and the Democrats policies, and he want's to tax you even more? Outrageous!

Democrat promises more taxes if the party stays in power: Report

Rep. Richard Neal said Democrats will look to raise corporate and individual tax rates next year

Democratic Rep. Richard Neal of Massachusetts suggested that the House would increase tax rates if his party remains in power following the upcoming midterm elections this fall, according to a congressional reporter.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democra...tays-power
Nothing to worry about there.
Even if the Democrats get lucky enough to keep their trifecta after the midterms, they're not going to raise tax rates on the middle class.
(08-12-2022, 01:45 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Even if the Democrats get lucky enough to keep their trifecta after the midterms, they're not going to raise tax rates on the middle class.

Both brilliant and tragic.  

"It's not a tax hike. We're just 'closing loop holes'"

If it's not a tax hike, why am I paying more?  

"Racist sexst bigot good time rock and roller!"
(08-12-2022, 08:23 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2022, 01:45 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Even if the Democrats get lucky enough to keep their trifecta after the midterms, they're not going to raise tax rates on the middle class.

Both brilliant and tragic.  

"It's not a tax hike. We're just 'closing loop holes'"

If it's not a tax hike, why am I paying more?  

"Racist sexst bigot good time rock and roller!"

But it is true that the Democrats have said they have no intention of raising taxes on the middle class.  They're always wanting to raise taxes on rich people.  

I'm not saying I approve of such a plan, I'm just saying that's what they say is their plan.  When Republicans say the Democrats "want to raise taxes...," they always leave out "... on the rich."