Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NY Citizens Audit Finds Hidden Infrastructure in Voter Rolls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If it's happening in NY, then it is safe to assume that its happening in other places as well. I think this deserves much more scrutiny. It just shows that ALL THE LEFT DOES IS CHEAT. Even in a heavily Democrat stronghold like NY they resort to cheating. 

This is NUTS, we cannot trust our current voting system. If we cannot trust that our elections are fair then we have no Republic and we can no longer afford to allow this, there is too much at stake. 

There is too much for me to post here, but I encourage you to click the link and see what a rag tag group of citizens discovered, it is shocking...

below is a little taste

“When you have a discrepancy like this, it brings up questions. So, then you need to have voters, real or not, in the voter rolls with a name and address, date of birth, and a State Board of Elections ID (SBOEID) number to match those fake votes to.”

[font=Verdana, BlinkMacSystemFont, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]Hornik said it would be [i]“an extremely cumbersome process to manually assign those votes,” so someone developed a layered code hidden in the rolls to manage and hide the assigned registrations quickly and efficiently without a trace. With those findings, the group filed a May 9, 2022, petition served to Attorney General Letitia James calling for the decertification of the 2020 election. [/font][/i]

Document 2 also shows several pages of the New York Assembly members who “cannot prove they won” in painstaking detail. They were thus certified under false pretenses, says the report. Hornik explained that the line items highlighted in red represent individuals “who were crushed by fraud.”

"The report rightly concludes that “a small group of determined citizens discovered this abject mess” is a miracle and “must not be ignored.” The investigation yields actionable intelligence on irregularities in New York state’s voter rolls broken down by county with practical suggestions for sheriffs in the state. They looked at all races on the ballot and were extremely granular in their explanations of the data they found. When asked how this all came about, Hornik replied:

“We asked simple questions and found shocking results.”"

Its hard to find voting irregularities and fraud if you don't look...

https://uncoverdc.com/2022/08/16/ny-citi...ter-rolls/
(08-18-2022, 04:19 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]If it's happening in NY, then it is safe to assume that its happening in other places as well. I think this deserves much more scrutiny. It just shows that ALL THE LEFT DOES IS CHEAT. Even in a heavily Democrat stronghold like NY they resort to cheating. 

This is NUTS, we cannot trust our current voting system. If we cannot trust that our elections are fair then we have no Republic and we can no longer afford to allow this, there is too much at stake. 

There is too much for me to post here, but I encourage you to click the link and see what a rag tag group of citizens discovered, it is shocking...

below is a little taste

“When you have a discrepancy like this, it brings up questions. So, then you need to have voters, real or not, in the voter rolls with a name and address, date of birth, and a State Board of Elections ID (SBOEID) number to match those fake votes to.”

[font=Verdana, BlinkMacSystemFont, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]Hornik said it would be [i]“an extremely cumbersome process to manually assign those votes,” so someone developed a layered code hidden in the rolls to manage and hide the assigned registrations quickly and efficiently without a trace. With those findings, the group filed a May 9, 2022, petition served to Attorney General Letitia James calling for the decertification of the 2020 election. [/font][/i]

Document 2 also shows several pages of the New York Assembly members who “cannot prove they won” in painstaking detail. They were thus certified under false pretenses, says the report. Hornik explained that the line items highlighted in red represent individuals “who were crushed by fraud.”

"The report rightly concludes that “a small group of determined citizens discovered this abject mess” is a miracle and “must not be ignored.” The investigation yields actionable intelligence on irregularities in New York state’s voter rolls broken down by county with practical suggestions for sheriffs in the state. They looked at all races on the ballot and were extremely granular in their explanations of the data they found. When asked how this all came about, Hornik replied:

I'll just say one thing and leave it at this:  as an IT consultant who currently does work for the Port Authority of New York, the data and databases I work with are massive, millions of records, and that is just data on infrastructure and maintenance costs on said infrastructure.  It would be relatively easy to hide inauthentic records in a database of over 8 million records, because the volume is almost too large to efficiently audit within any reasonable time frame.  The citizens audit mentioned in the article claims a discrepancy of 272k voter recs, out of a total of 8.6 million.  That's a discrepancy of 3%.  Assuming these are fraudulent, and we split the fraud 70-30, it would be a 2% swing.  Enough to swing a close election.  I don't think this is far fetched at all; particularly in states that resist tougher Voter ID efforts.
(08-18-2022, 07:24 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2022, 04:19 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]If it's happening in NY, then it is safe to assume that its happening in other places as well. I think this deserves much more scrutiny. It just shows that ALL THE LEFT DOES IS CHEAT. Even in a heavily Democrat stronghold like NY they resort to cheating. 

below is a little taste

I'll just say one thing and leave it at this:  as an IT consultant who currently does work for the Port Authority of New York, the data and databases I work with are massive, millions of records, and that is just data on infrastructure and maintenance costs on said infrastructure.  It would be relatively easy to hide inauthentic records in a database of over 8 million records, because the volume is almost too large to efficiently audit within any reasonable time frame.  The citizens audit mentioned in the article claims a discrepancy of 272k voter recs, out of a total of 8.6 million.  That's a discrepancy of 3%.  Assuming these are fraudulent, and we split the fraud 70-30, it would be a 2% swing.  Enough to swing a close election.  I don't think this is far fetched at all; particularly in states that resist tougher Voter ID efforts.

Which brings us back to needing to do something to prevent this from happening anymore, anywhere. I also lend credibility that our elections are not fair. We are being played…
Voter roll issues are huge. With mail voting there is no way to stop the fake votes. There is also no way to audit those votes once they are removed from the envelope.

Then there are the computer cheating stuff.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
(08-18-2022, 07:24 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]

below is a little taste

Most secure election in history!