Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Framing Pro-Trump Political Prisoner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone really trust the FBI anymore??????

FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Framing Pro-Trump Political Prisoner & Destroying Evidence

The media will try and gaslight you and insist that anti-Trump and anti-conservative bias within the ‘justice’ system is a myth.  There is just one problem … it’s clearly not.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2022/08/fbi...-evidence/
Woods needs to be released right away, total travesty. No, we cannot trust the FBI or DOJ and that scares the hell out of me…
(08-21-2022, 06:36 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Woods needs to be released right away, total travesty. No, we cannot trust the FBI or DOJ and that scares the hell out of me…
Unfortunately they knew for a long time about it and judges have said who cares and denied his appeals.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
There is no JUSTICE....... JUST US!

I hate to say it but...... [BLEEP] is going to hit the fan soon in this country and it won't be pretty.......
(08-21-2022, 09:15 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]There is no JUSTICE....... JUST US!

Catchy!
(08-21-2022, 09:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2022, 09:15 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]There is no JUSTICE....... JUST US!

Catchy!

I'm not sure it you're being sarcastic or not but........ That was one of the "Battle Cries" used by the hippies back in the 1960's............
(08-21-2022, 09:58 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2022, 09:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Catchy!

I'm not sure it you're being sarcastic or not but........ That was one of the "Battle Cries" used by the hippies back in the 1960's............

No sarcasm intended.

I don't remember those entitled, unwashed, draft dodging hippie pieces of [BLEEP] using this phrase, but if they did, you just ruined it for me.
You guys are going to have to realize that there is less and less difference between the progressive left and the disenfranchised right. Both groups are saying the same things, they just have radically different views on how to solve it.
(08-22-2022, 12:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are going to have to realize that there is less and less difference between the progressive left and the disenfranchised right. Both groups are saying the same things, they just have radically different views on how to solve it.

Disagree, I think they both want the same method of solution, it's what they do once they solve it that's really the difference.
Fair. That's ultimately what I was meaning, anyways.
(08-21-2022, 09:58 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2022, 09:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Catchy!

No, that's definitely catchy.. Bumper Sticker worthy..

Well done..
[Image: Monkees-Justus.jpg]
(08-22-2022, 12:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are going to have to realize that there is less and less difference between the progressive left and the disenfranchised right. Both groups are saying the same things, they just have radically different views on how to solve it.

And then you have those who have no intention of solving anything but they sure pretend good. Those are the ones who keep stirring the pot.
Maybe not related, but when Obama was in office, didn’t he say that he’d use the FBI and IRS to take our guns away? Now they’re wanting armed IRS agents? Please correct me if you m wrong.
(08-22-2022, 07:32 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe not related, but when Obama was in office, didn’t he say that he’d use the FBI and IRS to take our guns away?  Now they’re wanting armed IRS agents?  Please correct me if you m wrong.

I don't remember that. He was accused of using the IRS to go after some of his political opponents buy he always swore he wasn't doing it on purpose.
(08-22-2022, 08:53 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2022, 07:32 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe not related, but when Obama was in office, didn’t he say that he’d use the FBI and IRS to take our guns away?  Now they’re wanting armed IRS agents?  Please correct me if you m wrong.

I don't remember that. He was accused of using the IRS to go after some of his political opponents buy he always swore he wasn't doing it on purpose.

IRS Has 4,600 Guns and Five Million Rounds of Ammo.........

https://www.atr.org/irs-has-4600-guns-an...w-arsenal/
So, the fact that this guy endorsed Trump in 2016 makes him a "Pro-Trump political prisoner?"

Couldn't you say that about any prisoner, that he or she is a "Pro-Trump prisoner" or a "Pro-Biden prisoner?"

The guy was convicted, then they found out the FBI agent destroyed evidence, and somehow, it's all about Trump.

You guys are idiots.
All details aside, the FBI really needs to learn the workings of OneDrive and how to utilize the Cloud properly for laptop mirroring storage. There are way too many laptops floating around the FBI with info that should be getting backed up immediately, but instead are getting intentionally (or not) deleted.. This is a fail of system admins. Of course, I'm guessing the FBI wants those types of security holes left open for situations like these.
I don't know if it's relevant to this case, but it is extremely difficult to get a federal conviction for bribery or corruption. Most situations that would make us say, "that's corrupt" or "that's bribery" aren't actually punishable by law.