Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I thought this went out of style...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two boys compete for the ‘Best Mullet in America’ 2022 title

One boy from Wisconsin and one from Minnesota are among the 25 finalists competing for a $2,500 prize

Business in the front — party in the back. 
Two boys have advanced to the finals of the "Best Mullet in America" competition — and they're each hoping to win the $2,500 prize. 
Two of the 25 finalists joined "Fox & Friends" on Thursday morning to show off their "do" on the national stage.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/two-bo...2022-title
Please God. Smite this down before it catches on again.
Oh it's back unfortunately I see it all over palatka youth
(08-23-2022, 11:43 AM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh it's back unfortunately I see it all over palatka youth

Another sign that the apocalypse is upon us.
(08-23-2022, 11:43 AM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh it's back unfortunately I see it all over palatka youth

Since you’re in/around Palatka and in the auto repair business, can you do a PSA down yonder and let them know it’s not cool to lift only the front of the truck?  Looks hideous.  Like hauling a pillow is too much weight for it.  I’m not sure the real name of it.  But in my parts of the woods we refer to it as “the Palatka lean”.  I’m not speaking for myself, I’ll speak for someone else.  A neighbor or somebody.  Looks like they couldn’t afford the entire lift.  And I bet ya a dollar they didn’t even do the front right.  [BLEEP] with the torsion springs/bar or whatever it’s called.  Sorry to get off topic.  But I feel mullets go hand in hand with old Camaros, natty light and trucks like that. Boom back on topic!
As long as there's country music and a place called Canada, there'll always be mullets.

They deserve celebrating.
(08-23-2022, 06:55 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: [ -> ]As long as there's country music and a place called Canada, there'll always be mullets.

They deserve celebrating.

Eh, y’all!
That kid with the American flag faded into the side of his hair is golden
I miss The Ham Jam..