Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gymnasts Sue Fbi For $1 Billion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gymnasts Sue Fbi For $1 Billion Over Mishandling Of Larry Nassar Case 

The women are collectively seeking more than $1 billion from the FBI in a lawsuit filed under the Federal Tort Claims Act, a 1946 law that makes the United States liable for injuries “caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment.” They join 13 others who in April filed a similar lawsuit against the FBI, citing a July report released by the Justice Department’s inspector general that found the bureau failed to properly investigate serious sex-abuse allegations against Nassar.

https://conservativepost.com/gymnasts-su...KEj96sz5o8
(08-22-2022, 02:28 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Gymnasts Sue Fbi For $1 Billion Over Mishandling Of Larry Nassar Case 

The women are collectively seeking more than $1 billion from the FBI in a lawsuit filed under the Federal Tort Claims Act, a 1946 law that makes the United States liable for injuries “caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment.” They join 13 others who in April filed a similar lawsuit against the FBI, citing a July report released by the Justice Department’s inspector general that found the bureau failed to properly investigate serious sex-abuse allegations against Nassar.

https://conservativepost.com/gymnasts-su...KEj96sz5o8

You can't blame the FBI entirely. They were pretty busy in the summer of 2016 whipping up the Russian interference narrative and altering FISA applications.. However, if I were Comey, Strzok, Clinesmith or Obama, I might be worried if this becomes a real investigation. Problem is, who's going to investigate it?
I hope heads roll for this.
Can anyone post an opinion piece that definitively proves the FBI was justified?
Nope because they were not. Watch "Athlete A" on Netflix. That only tells part of the story.
That was a subtle dig.
?

Nevermind. Brain fart. Been a long day.